Author: soapdodger

Going Public on Air Pollution in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-10 17:32:38 |Display all floors

RE: Going Public on Air Pollution in China

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-10 15:59
Why is it unscientific? Simply because another gov't monitors air quality? So, we can assume, by t ...
Why is it unscientific? Simply because another gov't monitors air quality? So, we can assume, by this that only China has the scientific ability to accurately measure anything sans? A load of rot, and you know it!

You mean western standards are only acceptable standards? Let's put up an anology for argument sake. Let's say ........
A driver may come from a country having right-hand drive and insist to drive the way as in his/her country, in China. China has a left-hand drive traffic system. You mean, China has
to change all her traffic systems to accomondate this particular driver? What sort of BS argument you are putting up, if that is any argument at all. If this driver cannot conform
to the host country's traffic system, then he/she should consider leaving the country. It
is just that simple!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 17:37:49 |Display all floors

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-10 16:14
Yet many here, who claim to represent China, or allude to it, constantly interfere in our affairs.  ...

No, we are here to rebut many of the BS statements made against China with you included, except you are a little more rational in your thoughts.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 17:40:56 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-10 17:32
You mean western standards are only acceptable standards? Let's put up an anology for argument sa ...

Bad analogy.  Chinese drive on whatever side of the road they want to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 17:42:04 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-6-10 16:36
Personally I think China needs to grow up concerning some of these minor issues.
Some in government  ...

The Air Quality that their subjects have to suffer is in no personel interest of officials who eat seperate gouvernment channel procured food, get everything being concerns for ordinary subjects through seperate channels, even breath air cleaned by gouvernenment issue air purifiers, nor do they need the consent to themselves of the people below them, meaning no connection to them, no sense of responsibiltiy nor duty towrds them, none of those peoples interest being in their interests.
What needs ssaving in their Minds, is not China's heavily polluted nature, is not the health of the people suffering it - it's only their Face they feel concerned about, so what do you expect?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 17:49:30 |Display all floors

grb Post time: 2012-6-10 16:40
Bad analogy.  Chinese drive on whatever side of the road they want to.

You can't even distinguish a tree from the forest! How sad!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 17:54:09 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-10 17:49

I could if the pollution was not so bad in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 18:01:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-10 17:49

but this rat breathes not Beijing air but tropical air  far away in Malaysia..............................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.