Author: Rearwindow

Dozens arrested after riot at Foxconn plant in Chengdu   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-6-9 03:36:01 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-6-7 21:56
BS

Eloquent as always.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-6-9 03:40:09 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-6-8 01:52
And you probably buy Apple products.

Never. I only use real computers.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 11:15:44 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-8 19:58
"Need for justice is as basic as need for food. It's in the genes."

I don't see you complain on the practice of execution without trial so favored by the current and past American administrations.  Or is that the kind of justice you were referring to, dreamy revolutionar?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 11:33:38 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-6-9 11:15
I don't see you complain on the practice of execution without trial so favored by the current and  ...

plenty of fighters for justice in America and they don't get a choice of jail or exile.....................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 11:38:24 |Display all floors
A little 2-faced as usual, Dreamy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 11:50:47 |Display all floors
These incidents are bound to occur , china gorvernor should think it depthly!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 18:26:42 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-6-9 11:38
A little 2-faced as usual, Dreamy.

go ask mod how many posts he deleted today and why............................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.