Views: 4579|Replies: 20

The exposed photos of intern who abusing newborns for fun   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-6-6 17:12:26 |Display all floors
A student intern who made fun of newborn babies while working as a nurse in an unnamed maternity hospital in Hangzhou has sparked online outrage and her school has recalled her from the internship.
Xiao Shiyu, a senior student from Zhejiang Chinese Medicine University, posted several photos showing her teasing sleeping newborns, holding them upright while their heads drooped helplessly, and placing paper-cuts on a baby’s face to make him look like a pig.
Her photos are exposed from the internet.

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-6 18:24:38 |Display all floors
Well, now her dream to practice medicine is over.
The fourth photo - looks like she's possessed .....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 19:56:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-6 19:33
I think the public has been too harsh with her. She did no harm to these kids. She seems to be a tad ...

if it were my child i would not be so forgiving, weather is clueless or not. This type of thing should not happen in an institution were we intrust are lives and our live ones. As i mentioned before if it was my baby, I would be quite angry. I'm others would agree.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-6 20:00:11 |Display all floors
why did you say that?You have damaged my evening
Things like that I do not want either to hear or to see.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 21:31:22 |Display all floors
"teasing sleeping newborns, holding them upright while their heads drooped helplessly, and placing paper-cuts on a baby’s face to make him look like a pig."

Anyone still defending her can give her their number so she can be their kids babysitter
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-6 22:07:46 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2012-6-6 21:31
"teasing sleeping newborns, holding them upright while their heads drooped helplessly, and placing p ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 07:20:57 |Display all floors
truthbetold1 Post time: 2012-6-6 19:56
if it were my child i would not be so forgiving, weather is clueless or not. This type of thing sh ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.