Author: greatlady

How do you answer the cold call?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-8 14:32:27 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-6-8 12:34
Perhaps you and your husband are different personalities.

completely
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 20:12:53 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-6-8 12:27
How about if you work for the government office, eg. the call is asking for how to get healthy cer ...

If so ,It's quite different ,I'd be very pleasure(at least pretend to be pleasure ) to tell them how to get healthy certificate in detail ,I don't want to receive complaints because of this ,and I am afraid of losing my job because of these complaints .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 23:15:14 |Display all floors
I do cold call sometimes, most of people are very polite.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 00:44:58 |Display all floors
We should put ourselves into the position of the caller.How would we feel if somebody was rude to us?
Also the callers should avoid time when people get a rest .In Greece it is from theree to five.It is also rude to disturb people at that time.Even if people do not rest at that time they always regard the caller as an inconsiderate person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 19:02:00 |Display all floors
It deppends on my mood... I sometimes ask them to please hold the line, I will get back to them shortly...  of course I have no intention of getting back to them

How about the one's who knock on your door, trying to sell you something or convert you to their religion?! I know a guy who has answered the door naked in these situations, they move on to the next door real quick!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 01:22:07 |Display all floors
otis22 Post time: 2012-6-10 19:02
It deppends on my mood... I sometimes ask them to please hold the line, I will get back to them shor ...

did that guy expect his lover?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.