Author: satsu_jin

My favorite places in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-7 03:33:12 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-6-6 19:32
Is it possible to climb the Great Wall with a motorbike? No restrictions? How about damage to the  ...

Oh, I can see how that photo might lead you to think that.  The road-side is similar.  That photo with the motorbike IS NOT on top of the Great Wall.  I would never do such a disrespectful thing.  That is just roadside stop in the area near the Great Wall where I was riding.

By the way, one of the places that I stopped that day to buy a cold drink was a small shop which was set up inside one of the Great Wall watchtowers right next to a section of Great Wall which was demolished so a new, modern road could be built.  Sometime progress is not a good thing.

Cheer

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-6-7 11:22:18 |Display all floors
ColoradoDan Post time: 2012-6-7 04:33
Oh, I can see how that photo might lead you to think that.  The road-side is similar.  That photo  ...

Thanks for the explanation. Indeed I took the bricks in the second photo for a restored wall part.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 05:31:18 |Display all floors
All above are beautiful and exciting places. But acturelly to me. hometown is my favorite and the place where i always want to go back

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-8 05:59:51 |Display all floors
ben-liming Post time: 2012-6-8 05:31
All above are beautiful and exciting places. But acturelly to me. hometown is my favorite and the pl ...

Traveling builds your world outlook and feeds your soul, but there's no place like home!

Cheers

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.