Author: PPsally

I'm exhausted in Love   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-4 21:24:06 |Display all floors
I quite agree with you about that. But I think what the parents do for you is right in their position. They are afraid that you will be unhappy with your boyfriend in the future. The stable income is important for a man. When you are still depend on your parents, stable job maybe not so important. But it will not last long. Both of you should be responsible for your future. If you boyfriend love you,he should try hard. If he couldn't do that. Just believe your parents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 23:39:47 |Display all floors
Help you parents to understand that if the relationship is happy and both partners can support each other well in their striving, making the life for both families won't be that hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-5 06:50:39 |Display all floors
Samuel7977 Post time: 2012-6-4 21:24
I quite agree with you about that. But I think what the parents do for you is right in their positio ...

Money, Money, Money!!!!!

All this will not matter if the future husband your parents chose for you abuses, lie and cheats on you.

Then you will have to keep your face and show to you parents everything is okay.
Well actually I think you wouldn't be doing too bad, because you have this stable income, house and a car so why complain? hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-7 15:28:58 |Display all floors
Marriage is more than love.

If he is your true love and your significant other, he will show your parents that. And vice versa, you should show to his parents that you love their son and will always love him and his family.

Earning love is much much more difficult than earning money. But true love worth your efforts.
English Chinese translation: http://www.topchinesetranslator.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 01:04:58 |Display all floors
What do you think of this? I need your advice

my advices:

open mouth wide

after this, as soon as possible, insert eight roasted animals

then, close mouth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-12 16:04:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-4 17:03
That was, of course, a kind of a joke.

Not knowing your age (I could guess, and guessing, I coul ...

Thank you for your advice. Sometimes, I think Passionate love doesn't last for long. so Why bother/ An arranged marriage can be happy, too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.