Author: PPsally

I'm exhausted in Love   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-2 11:34:12 |Display all floors
its not any easy one, for many Chinese parents a house, job, income, background, heath are important factors in agreeing to a marriage. But what they lack is the understanding of the love you have for each.
I know many Chinese girl that have entered a marriage arranged by their parents. Most of the time the result will be divorce or live unhappy to please your parents. If the love you have is true you need to fight for it. Its you that will be spend 99.9 percent of your life with your partner not your parents. So you need to be happy with the person you marry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-3 04:09:33 |Display all floors
truthbetold1 Post time: 2012-6-2 11:34
its not any easy one, for many Chinese parents a house, job, income, background, heath are important ...

Totally agree. I struggle to understand the idea of marrying to please your parents - it is not THEM that has to live with the one they choose.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 16:02:23 |Display all floors
truthbetold1 Post time: 2012-6-2 11:34
its not any easy one, for many Chinese parents a house, job, income, background, heath are important ...

Thanks. I agree with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 16:03:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by PPsally at 2012-6-4 16:03

Sometimes I hope that my parents quit giving me advice about this. I'm fed up with  their perpetual nagging

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 16:08:56 |Display all floors
, I think if you parents think you are happier with that guy, they will agree. you will do something make your parents trust your boyfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 16:37:19 |Display all floors
I also have things like this that tie my head in knots! But I always let nature take its course! Am i a little negetive?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-4 20:18:36 |Display all floors
It's very important to care about if your parents like your BF or GF,because marrige is not only you two.but also your two family.The two family will be tie together in the futuer.What's more .if you want a happy life,parents should not be neglected.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.