Author: voice_cd

What are your tips to keep a marriage fresh?   [Copy link] 中文

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2012-6-9 08:15:51 |Display all floors
Sex is instinctive while Love comes from maturity.

Making babies is instinctive for survival of a race while marriage as a lifelong contractual relatonship is a creation of modern society.

Each peson has its own character and habits, good or bad. Getting these two persons to be committed in marraige and take a lot of effort and maturity.

Make sure you are truly attracted to your spouse and not just for sex. Common background in language, culture and education can help bridge gap once a copule (you and your spouse considered collectively as couple) deal with everyday issue of living such as choosing a place to live, family budget, family planning, savings for retirement. planning for your parents retirement etc.

Most of all, get into activities that makes you happy. Only then can you spread happiness to your spouse. Group activities with friends and relatives such as dining, dancing, karaoke, shows and performances, or even faith based activities in church can he helpful.

Most of all be patient and sensitive with your spouse. Women are irrascible on certain time of the month or after child birth.  Being the female species they can turn around and  be passionate and endearing once the good mood returns. It is only a phase and men should recognize this and be tolerant to the point of swallowing one s pride in the heat of a potential conflict.

Lastly, plan your mutual sexual gratification. Foreplay does not only start in the bedroom. Be hygenic, a good scent of your breath and a washed body would help in the encounter.

I am not an expert but thoughtof sharing what works for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-9 15:13:55 |Display all floors
hi everyone,i am a newcomer,thank you for your attention!{:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 18:26:49 |Display all floors
I think in order to keep marriage fresh, please try to listen your wife/husband and share your opinion. Keep your mind open

---------------------------------------------------------
Thiet ke logo, Thiet ke thuong hieu, Thiet ke profile, Thiet ke catalogue

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-10 18:32:14 |Display all floors
Try to listen to your partner and share your opinion. New sex style is also good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thiet ke logo, Thiet ke thuong hieu, Thiet ke profile, Thiet ke catalogue

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-6-11 01:19:42 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2012-6-4 15:16
Do you mean that you seperated with your wife a few times each year?

"coupled with your love ",  ...

It is just a short time apart BREATHINGSPACE !..... whether that has helped we can't be sure. but as I said many friends we have had along the way in each others company 24/7 have parted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 16:10:00 |Display all floors
Have not got married yet.
But as far as I'm concerned, trust is quite important.
And do not forget to occasionally bring romantic surprises to each other.
English Chinese translation: http://www.topchinesetranslator.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-12 15:56:09 |Display all floors
谭子街8号 Post time: 2012-6-9 15:13
hi everyone,i am a newcomer,thank you for your attention!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.