Author: voice_cd

What happened to your childhood dreams?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-31 16:49:14 |Display all floors
峡山张学友 Post time: 2012-5-31 16:34
I can't agree more what you say. But no matter  what has happened is successful or not,it has been ...

you're right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 18:01:32 |Display all floors
Once I wanted to be an excellent doctor when I saw my grandmother suffering from the torture of disease who loved me very much.Unfortunately she passed away when I was just a junior high school student.When it came to choosing major,I  studied business administration instead of medical school.NO other decent reasons,just because of fearing of blood and death.I submitted to my cowardice.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-31 18:05:10 |Display all floors
845505813 Post time: 2012-5-31 18:01
Once I wanted to be an excellent doctor when I saw my grandmother suffering from the torture of dise ...

to be a doctor needs courage and bravery and if you are in Greece you have to be the top student in highschool and get very high grades in the university entrance exams in all subjects even maths ,chemistry ,physics and essay writing.Not for me
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 18:34:53 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-5-31 18:05
to be a doctor needs courage and bravery and if you are in Greece you have to be the top student i ...

It is such a tough process to be a doctor for Greeks.Relatively speaking,it is easier for Chinese.For senior high school students,they just need to get a high total score.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-31 19:06:12 |Display all floors
When I was young I wanted to be happily married and to be an astronomer, then a doctor to help the world's poor and needy. After high school was over I could have pursued either profession, however at that time I did not feel like spending two years dissecting a corpse and I had lost my passion for astronomy due to other interests being paramount at that time. So instead I studied in other fields. The irony is I spent 14 years dealing with death and destruction on a wholesale level on every continent and the great love of my life did blossom but was cut short in a most final manner. Now I am chasing again one part of my childhood dream.  
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 19:23:57 |Display all floors
ellaxsq Post time: 2012-5-31 15:29
childhood is different from every body ,maybe it's a good memory of a person's life ,or maybe it's o ...

BUILD UP FROM NOTHING

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 21:34:24 |Display all floors
childhood is different from every body ,maybe it's a good memory of a person's life ,or maybe it's opposite.Life is process full of  ups and downs,and every process is meaningful no matter it is successful or not.what we  can do is to learn from it ,and what' more,we should keep going.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.