Author: USA#1

Do Chinese Have Small Brains?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-31 08:20:38 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-5-31 07:02
John Lennon had a smaller brain than Smithi.

John Lennon is not around to disprove your statement and SMITHI is not going to argue to the contrary.

SMITHI will be pleased.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 08:23:42 |Display all floors
USA#1 Post time: 2012-5-31 04:27
Chinese have bad genes.

WRONG,

I agree with 29042012.
Chinese aren't in any way deficient, intellectually.
China's history has seen numerous developments which has added to the intellectual capacity of mankind.

The compass, gunpowder, paper, all world changing developments - and the Chinese are keen on reminding us about these.

The problem is that, as 29042012 has said, their system is bad.
It was bad in the imperial days when China stagnated because the people were crushed under a totalitarian system which demanded obedience rather than free thinking.
It was bad under the communist dictatorship which was no different at all.

Totalitarian systems stifle free thinking and entrepreneurship.

China will break out of if, but there's generations of narrowminded thinking and a culture of corruption to erase.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 08:36:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by firstcause at 2012-5-31 08:37
rot Post time: 2012-5-31 04:04
If Austin had his way, this USA#1 creep will get the next best writer medal.
Fok, what is this forum ...

Ha ha ha ...

Typical post that a retarded redneck with one brain cell would post.

These offsprings of criminals, thieves and prostitutes have IQ of 1 so cannot think of anything intelligent.

Why are yanks so dumb, stoooopid and backward?
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-31 09:06:54 |Display all floors
Even if Chinese had smaller brains that wouldn't make them less intelligent. It has been long proven that brain size and intelligence are not related...

For example, the OP might have a gigantic brain, that doesn't make him anything more than a moron
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 10:47:53 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-31 09:06
Even if Chinese had smaller brains that wouldn't make them less intelligent. It has been long proven ...

So, according to the authors logic, the Chinese must be smarter, so are the Alaskans, and the Eskimos

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-31 23:05:07 |Display all floors
Let's have a look at some Chinese inventions shall we:

Paper
Gunpowder
Rockets
Woodcut printing circa 650 AD
Printing press - Yes folks, the Chinese developed the movable type press in around 1030 AD and had metal moveable type perfected in 1490, long before the west.

Iron based compass - circa 1000 AD though there is an earlier description from the 1st Cent AD that may or may not using an iron rather than lodestone pointer.

Rectangular Wood Coffin - Again a Chinese invention circa 5000BC

Metal Bells (Copper) circa 2000 BC

The fork - Circa 1900-2400 BC. The Chinese used forks long before they used Chopsticks. The West didn't start using forks until around the 4th Century AD (Roman Empire) and then they fell out of favour and didn't return in to Europe proper till around 1000 AD and Northern Europe in the 1600s.

The Bomb (cast iron and gunpowder) 13th Century

Flame throwers, boreholes for mining to depths over 200m (600 feet), banknotes, bulkhead partitions in ships, cast iron (5th Cent. BC), Blast Furnace (5th Cent BC), Chromium coating of weapons, no later than 210 BC (found at Xi'an at the burial site of Qín Shǐhuáng Ling) Co-Fusion steel process 6th Cent AD. The list goes on and on, banknotes, the effective diagnosis and treatment of Diabetes around 1100AD, Cupola Furnaces, The fishing reel, the bottling and use of natural gas (11th Cent) and petroleum (980 AD) Inoculation and treatment of smallpox (10th Century AD, Song dynasty), hand grenades, hand cannon, metal ploughshare, the horse collar and harness and many more.

Now for some more modern ones.
Fish cloning (1963)
Anti Shipping ballistic missile
Maglev Windpower Generators
Synthesis of bovine insulin (1965)

There are many more but I think that I have proved my point.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 03:15:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-31 22:11
In my humble opinion the OP is just trying to get a rise out of our numerous dinosaur chinauvinist ...

I'm "Just a useless time-killer"

Is that the title of your biography snakey?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.