Author: 468259058

The global largest fake diploma factory - China's communist Party's university   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-2 14:16:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-2 12:15
That's not "pride", bubo: it's just my human conscience that tells me someone needs to tell you wh ...

I don't attack you because of your english proficiency, snakey. I just remind you on how to be a polite guest.

Cooking is one of your source of pride? and you have to do it in China!

You don't have any sense of pride and achievement back in your own country?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-2 14:18:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-2 12:23
Let me help you with your "English" to make it understandable:

"University degrees may show the a ...
They say nothing about the QUALITY of the knowledge the degree owner may have attained.

Really? But those degree holders now commanding and steering China's economy into world prominence.

Look at you, you're attracted to China's future and try to find employement here.

Why university graduates back in your home country failed to attract you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-2 15:09:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-2 15:01
EUREKA!!!!!!!!!

Hooray yipee!!!

Seneca says: "What I studied and mastered in 4 years at a western tertiary institute it would have taken me 40 years in China!"

No Talmud classes in China's unis, spinaker... the lying and cheating you learnt there is of no use here. But I guess you already know that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-2 15:18:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-2 15:01
EUREKA!!!!!!!!!

Hooray yipee!!!
My western degree is worth more than any Chinese one, even more than 5 Chinese ones. Believe it or not - at your own risk!

What I studied and mastered in 4 years at a western tertiary institute it would have taken me 40 years in China!

With all of that, you still have to come to China for employment and begging for visa periodically?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-2 21:36:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by liuyedao at 2012-6-2 21:37
seneca Post time: 2012-6-2 20:24
I didn't have to...Deerie... THEY WANTED ME! And I granted their wish because they know my value a ...

Boastful lie from a visa-begger.

With all of those "academic achievement" he's still unable to find a decent job back in his country and need to beg for one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-2 22:23:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by liuyedao at 2012-6-2 22:24
seneca Post time: 2012-6-2 22:00
May I correct your faulty Chinglish again?

It's "beggar", deerie, not "bigger"...

Don't worry, I may believe in you if you really wish.

People with low self-esteem always wish other's attention toward their "achievement".

I admit your achievement in finding ways to stay in China, legally or illegally.

You also "better" than many others in turning an innocent girl to be a visa provider.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.