Author: Rearwindow

Is smartphone the death of conversation?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-30 17:15:01 |Display all floors
Intelligent mobile phone brings convenience to us, but more brought some unauthentic factors, when you talk with others set the time suddenly changed his mind, can a phone call in the past can be cancelled

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 17:43:35 |Display all floors
Every country has its own way of life, although I also think the Chinese in some way of life there certainly are on the disadvantages of it, but this social phenomenon is not subjected to the 1:30 can change to drop. So we still have to respect, and corrected slowly. To make our life more life and breath of life ~
{:soso_e166:}

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-30 19:43:01 |Display all floors
Given the decimation of quality conversation in the West in the under 30s I would say that smartphones certainly have played their part in the wholesale destruction of conventional relationships and conversations as I know them. When I hear the under 30 set in conversation I am frankly appalled by their lack of vocabulary and their inability to articulate their thoughts and emotions leaves me wondering if there is any hope left for mankind. I shall out of kindness draw a veil over my opinions of the standard of penmanship of most undergraduates.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 22:10:39 |Display all floors
The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death, but that you sat opposite to me, I was playing mobile phone·········As the saying goes, when the mobile phone is gradually entering daily life,
We are accustomed to using mobile phone for all conversation.I don't think it is a good phenomenon. But, I have to admit, I now can not be separated from the mobile phone~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 22:37:54 |Display all floors

Since smartphones are smarter than their owners we no longer need to meet them. We can talk to them instantly without smelling them, seeing them, andwe can shut them out of our space as soon as they bore us. What a bright new future we have embarked upon! Soon no people are needed to fill our lives.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-30 23:15:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-30 20:38
That was an intelligent reply.

In my case I first got to experience the people-free dialogues her ...

Well said and I concur on every single point.

My first introduction to the unspoken conversation was about 10 years ago when out with some friends in Singapore, they sat around for an hour and just texted each other and their friends. I got so fed up I got up to leave and mentioned what is the point in you lot getting together when all  you to is text each other. Needless to say my comment went down like a lead balloon where they were concerned.

There is one thing that maddens me about mobile phones and that is the complete disregard people have for other peoples privacy. I have adopted a pretty callous attitude to mobile phones over the years, I do not answer the damned thing unless I want to speak to the caller and meal time is inviolate. Woe betide anyone who is stupid enough to call me when I am eating, they will be told to call back later as I am indisposed.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 10:27:36 |Display all floors
Last year I spent a lot of time in Europe, and I became aware that they are fast catching up with the same bad social dynamics as here. I stayed in a few private homes, and to my horror, every host ran around their house with a headset strung over their head, a mobile phone tucked into the breast pocket of their T-shirt, and possibly a laptop under their arms.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.