Author: 468259058

Have you ever shopped online?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-31 20:56:02 |Display all floors
Recently I bought three pairs of shoes on Taobao.However the speed of express delivery is very slow and the waiting time is tortured.And the previous times I bought is not as slow as this time.Maybe the speed differs from shops and distance.I also have bought books on the Amazon Mall.Generally the speed is fast and the books can reach the next day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 21:43:50 |Display all floors
I seldom shop online. I prefer to go to authorized shops/distributors to buy computers, mobile phones and electronics. I like to inspect the merchandise first and have it tested before I pay them. Same with buying clothes/shoes, need to see how well they fit and inspect the quality before paying. To shop in malls is also a fun way to get some exercise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 22:39:37 |Display all floors
I personally feel that online shopping is convenient, we do not go out, just sitting in front of a computer to choose their own favorite things, fancy and click to buy it. A courier company's delivery service, I personally find it very convenient, you can worry, but online shopping has a small drawback that they can not see the kind, often sent cargo and courier companies of more or less the picture above gap, which is not the group, hope the Internet can be the same kind of goods, so the best pull.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.