Author: edisonone

The Manila [Scarborough Shao/Huangyan Island] Syndrom 05/26 '12   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-30 13:42:00 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-29 15:07
China purposely blurs their claims so that it means different things to different people............ ...

It's also claimed by Taiwan and other SEA countries.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-30 14:09:42 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-30 07:37
You see, satsu, it is precisely because of smart arses and precisely
bec ...

Thanks for the firework in emoticons but that wasn't what I suggested. How about the tin soldiers' game? Not interesting enough?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-30 23:47:26 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-5-29 22:09
Thanks for the firework in emoticons but that wasn't what I suggested. How about the tin soldiers' ...

No No satsu... No firework {:soso_e194:}{:soso_e113:}!  It was merely my
attempts @ "REPHRASING" the sentiments that ({:soso_e194:}{:soso_e113:} Yo Mama
{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e194:})  was trying to sling across this China board...  

But still, no can do there Buddy: WAR had always been the means
to solve worldly problems; it is still the only way (as per Middle East Arab case scenario)
to solve worldly problems; and "WAR" will continue to be the only means to solve all worldly problems;
the arming by the world's top dogs, namely America, China, and Russia, is proof of the
direction that the world can only take to solve all political indifferences...  

Just watch, satu... "WAR" is and will be the way
the West will employ to solve the problems they had planted and created for the
Syrians, maybe Iran, and likely Pakistan as well...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-5-31 11:33:12 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-31 00:47
No No satsu... No firework !  It was merely my
attempts @ "REPHRASING"  ...

War has indeed always be the means to serve problems but mankind has evolved, well, not all as we see in this thread. In the 21st century power of nations is determined by economic power, simply because only economic power can buy military strength.

Since our formerly unipolar world becomes more and more multipolar, countries are forced to find other means to compete with each other. War is out because only mad people wish their own destruction. This is the good thing nuclear power has brought us. Without it we would have seen at least one, if not more WWs after WWII.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 11:42:50 |Display all floors
satsu_jin Post time: 2012-5-31 11:33
War has indeed always be the means to serve problems but mankind has evolved, well, not all as we  ...

Rather IRONIC, isn't it Mr. Satsu!

NUCLEAR weapons are the ULTIMATE PEACE KEEPERS!

HA HA HA

CHEERIOS!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
On Crisis Standby Mode

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 13:14:33 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-30 07:15
Stare into my
eyes, Mr. GD...  Stare!!!! Stare into my
cold cold eyes...

That a good picture of Iron Lady Mrss T.  Thatcher old leader of England.     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-31 13:16:44 |Display all floors
Them should go to International court except it crooked like all west legal thing. If you want prove this then see Cuba Guantanamo Bay legal rule. Them use homerealtor law to solve International dispute like if Guantanamo a home.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.