Author: edisonone

The Manila [Scarborough Shao/Huangyan Island] Syndrom 05/26 '12   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-27 12:05:54 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-27 11:54
You called in the military first.
You fired on our Chinese civilain fishing boats first.
By your o ...

Philippines navy boarded and searched Chinese vessels in EZ and found illegal species. Species that are not supposed to be caught.

That is the extend of what transpired.

Such stuffs happen hundreds of times around the world daily.

Philipines is small. China big.

So china makes a big fuss.   Big bullies don't like to be nice and diplomatic.
Big bullies think it is beneath them to be nice.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-27 12:20:58 |Display all floors
In fishing disputes between UK and Iceland, the issue is not complicated by super patriots.

In issues  involving China, it is always complicated by simpletons and Saltyballs and super patriots who have fertile imaginations no doubt encouraged by the CPC.

At the end of the day, there is no win for China here. Only indignations, chaos, confusions,  and loss of international reputation and image for China.

China has zero soft power and as for hard power, china can use that and force it's way but at a huge cost to China.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 01:20:12 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2012-5-26 19:36
No, we do not need a war, last thing in this world we need.
Aquino is the stooge to test China's s ...

WAR!  The only way to solve the Sino-American differences...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 01:25:05 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-28 01:20

we can put Bruce Lee in the Red corner and Ironman in the blue corner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 02:19:43 |Display all floors

Where Rudi's arguments are compromised by his personal vendetta...

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2012-5-28 02:20
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-27 12:20
...In issues  involving China, it is always complicated by simpletons and Saltyballs and super patriots who have fertile imaginations no doubt encouraged by the CPC.

So your latest justification for encroaching on Chinese territory and firing on civilian Chinese fishing boats is based on your personal vendetta with "Saltyballs" and diverse "super patriots" whom you have personally taken a dislike to.

Is that it, your raison d'etre?
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 02:23:39 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-27 12:20
In fishing disputes between UK and Iceland, the issue is not complicated by super patriots.

In issu ...

At the end of the day, China will have honed its statesmenship and international standing by using "soft power".

China has been around thousands of years and fishing those islands for almost a millenium.

Stick around, matey, you might learn something which can change you vindictiveness and arrogance.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-28 02:24:34 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-28 01:20

Edisonone, pull your head in before I pull it in for you.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.