Author: 29042012

ASEAN backs Philippines Legal Approach [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-25 21:42:17 |Display all floors
Why Rudi is so staunchly defend Phillipine?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 21:44:54 |Display all floors
China Recalls "Deep Blue" Vibrators After Over 1,000 Shocking Stories
Saturday, 26 February 2011
Class Action Suit for faulty vibrators!

"I thought I was going to die", stated one lady as part of a collective lawsuit. "Of course, it was great for awhile but suddenly I was jerking like Joe Cocker singing "Cry Me A River!"

"I heard Edith in the darkened bedroom while I was watching the Late Show on the telly and when I got to the door and opened it, it looked like the Fourth of July with sparks flying all over the place. I finally got to her side and started to see if she was OK but when I touched her, I began sparking myself", stated another victim's husband.

These have been reported over the past two years about the malfunctioning of vibrators imported from China but have only come to the surface this past week.

"Well, you don't want to go on national television and talk to Oprah about something like this", stated Sheila Cockbur, but on the show...after all. This is because someone finally speaking up and when she did, Cockburn and hundreds of others have come forward.

"I never could get rid of that 'burn smell' in the bedroom", stated Alice Zappa. "Maybe it was just in my mind but it took weeks to get rid of most of it. We still run a fan in there at night."

So now the "Class Action" suit is underway. If you have had trouble with the product, please send a confidential message to Senator Barney Frank in Washington DC. Even if you just own the "Deep Blue" with the accessories, stop using it and call Senator Frank.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 21:51:50 |Display all floors
Philippine bananas still world’s best

Manila, Philippines – Agriculture Secretary Proceso J. Alcala has assured importers that Philippine bananas continue to be the tastiest and safest globally, telling them that Chinese allegations about containers of the fruit sent to China were crawling with insects still have to be proven beyond scientific doubt.

Alcala stressed this in a hurried press briefing at the Davao City wharf on Tuesday night, minutes after concluding a meeting with officials of the Pilipino Banana Growers and Exporters Association (PBGEA) and small growers.
He explained that the Chinese claim will be analyzed by a team of experts led by Dr. Clarito Barron, director of the Bureau of Plant Industry (BPI), who will also present to his Chinese counterpart the RP Plant Quarantine Protocol.
“We want to make sure that Philippine bananas exported to China are free from insects,” Alcala stressed during the dialogue with the banana growers.
Alcala joined President Aquino during the People’s Organizations Congress sponsored by DA’s Mindanao Rural Development Program (MRDP) in Davao City.
Aquino keynoted the event, which was attended by 1,500 farmers, fisherfolk, rural women, and indigenous peoples who are recipients of MRDP livelihood projects.
“We will also invite Chinese quarantine officials to visit the Philippines, particularly banana farms in Davao, and see for themselves respective treatment and packing operations,” the DA chief said.
Quarantine officials earlier expressed surprise at the Chinese claim about scale insects teeming in 61 containers of bananas, noting that no complaint about similar infestation was ever heard from Japan, a major buyer of Philippine bananas.
Norlito Agduyeng, technical director for Region 11 and acknowledged as a leading expert on banana pests, said the Department of Agriculture (DA) has been making progress against the black sigatoka virus and working against Fusarium wilt, the major enemies of bananas. (Marvyn N. Benaning)
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 21:56:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-5-25 21:58
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-25 21:40
You better use a Chinese plastic vibrator instead of a Philippine banana.

Since Filipino banana is unsalable now, you better ask your wife to use Filipino banana instead of vibrator imported from China.   She better check carefully if it is infested by pests.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 22:01:48 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-25 21:44
China Recalls "Deep Blue" Vibrators After Over 1,000 Shocking Stories
Saturday, 26 February 2011
Cla ...

German and Filipino women are the biggest users of vibrators. Now they can use the unsalable pest-infested Filipino bananas for a change. Their men are useless anyway.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 22:18:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 23:10:54 |Display all floors
Good that means the Philippines will be forced to abide by the COC which they broken when they try to arrest Chinese fisherman on China's Huangyan, Asean is not taking sides here, merely reasserting what was already signed before. This is good news, also a good way out of an embarrassing situation for the Philippines, I think there's around 100 Chinese patrol boats now frolicking in the beautiful Huangyan sunset, all on paid vacation there thanks to Philippines belligerence.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.