Author: edisonone

Beijing warns third parties to stay out   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-24 12:55:22 |Display all floors
BAH, same old saber-rattling rhetoric, they will do nothing as usual.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 13:56:23 |Display all floors
It is only natural and expected that the Chinese would use their military power to support their economy and their currency.
Look at Europe they do not have an army to protect the Euro and it is going down the drain.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 14:06:00 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-24 12:12
I never said that. What I said was "bunch of headhunter-voodoo-
witchdoctor practicing primitives  ...

Hope you wore red G-string panties during the Lunar festival.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 20:08:36 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-24 05:53
Precisely, Kiwi...  And what I'm doing here is hoping that I can inspire them to do better... Exam ...

With respect Ed, my friend, I doubt they'd listen, even to 100 million Chinese, especially ones who no longer reside in the PRC.

War is the last resort and since all avenues haven't been exhausted for a peaceful settlement that is condusive to regional peace and stability, war is the last thing that some folks should be advocating.
I, for one, am glad that cooler heads prevail in Beijing, Manila and Washington than we see evidenced here!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 20:11:05 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-5-24 10:13
And that party is us -- the people of China or Chinese people the world over...  Without the Chine ...

If you are the party, why is it that you really have no power? The party and it's goons seem to run roughshod over the people of China, like personal serfs!

People complain in private and through the anonymity of the net but really, nobody is strong enough, really, to stand up as you suggest they have the right to....because they are the party.

Ed, if the people were the party, the fatcats would live the same as the least of the people, not like emperors of old.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-24 20:14:45 |Display all floors
look at the map and see the dragon tonque.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-25 11:55:28 |Display all floors
xoce Post time: 2012-5-23 22:06
Hope you wore red G-string panties during the Lunar festival.

sorry, i don't wear g strings ... but i love members of the opposite sex who does however...  i wear boxers and briefs ...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.