Author: Rearwindow

Wives selected for the mega-rich   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-22 08:30:34 |Display all floors
The one guy with the long hair is butt ugly.  The only way he could ever get a wife is buy one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 11:46:49 |Display all floors
Whats with Chinese guys wanting a chick with a degree? I love dumb, uneducated chicks. I much prefer it if they don't speak any English. My family are rich already, why would you want some skanky ho with a ridiculous sense of entitlement?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-22 11:56:30 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-5-21 06:58
Virgins are overrated .....

Absolutely.

Would you want someone who's never cooked a day in their life to be your chef?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-22 12:11:01 |Display all floors
I can't see what the problem is to be honest. It's not like it's really anything new.  Matrimonial matchmaking has been going on for thousands of years all over the world and this is nothing new.

The American's have had various "millionaire dating sites" for many years such as seekingmillionaire.com millionairematch.com sugardaddie.com and many more. There have been books written about it and at one point a few years ago there was an academy in LA I think it was that advertised courses on how to catch and keep landed a millionaire.

So what do we have with the Chinese set up that's original? Not much, but it's been done in a more traditional Chinese manner. Who cares if the women are gold diggers or not, after all none of use are likely to be using it's services are we?

Perhaps the people behind the Chinese enterprise could open up an office in say LA or London and Moscow and find some white trophy wives for the very well heeled male members of the agency, after all who dares to be different stands out from the crowd.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 17:05:38 |Display all floors
Women are born to look for those guys who can bring about a secure life. Women adore the sense of security and have themselves and kids taken care of, while men's impulse is to spread their genes
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-5-23 06:36:17 |Display all floors
flap your wings and come fly with me..
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-23 12:47:37 |Display all floors
Now this is an honest move by literally admitting that I'll marry you for your money

Frankly speaking, i never met any billionaire who's having difficulties in finding a wife. I'm beginning to doubt the article

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.