Author: cd_moderator

CCTV host may sue over xenophobia claim   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-22 03:37:12 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-22 03:27
Someone paid to write what his boss wants him to write.

Are you saying Yang Rui just says on his show what his boss wants him to say ?

Or is that definition limited only to Western professional journalists ?
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 07:24:25 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-5-22 06:48
Yes, sue the gweilo lying b@stard, mr Yang.
You have all the Chinese forumites' support.
We will gla ...

Wow, Pang, you must be the Omnissiah, you know what all Chinese people think, they all agree with you. This is amazing since you have been here such a short time. Unless of course you are just another ghost who writes in the same junk-speak manner as gems such as Wahaha, Kbay and Whampoa.

You have no more wisdom than your avatar has a nose ring.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-22 09:21:50 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-21 11:37
Are you saying Yang Rui just says on his show what his boss wants him to say ?

Or is that definit ...

You could say that. But western journalists are paid by fat cats who want to stay fat cats.
Yang Rui could be paid by the CPC because the things he said are favorable to a secure
government with an interest in ridding China of foreign agents bent on destabilizing the government
and China as a whole. I'd rather the government be in charge than a group of anonymous and
greedy fat cats.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 09:24:12 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-5-21 14:46
The China-bashing trasher who proudly wears the CCP medal round his trashy stupid neck. ...

He writes like a high school sophomore trying to impress his geek girlfriend.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 10:11:21 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-21 11:13
You are a shining example of trash. Are you nervous that Yang might be right and China will track
You are a shining example of trash. Are you nervous that Yang might be right and China will track
down trash such as yourself and expel you? I don't know what they are waiting for.
Most countries don't allow enemies of the state to continue to operate within their borders.

I strongly agree with you here: there are many immigrants in China who constantly criticize China, the very nation they have been invited in to.  I see many caucasians living in China posting on American blogs and forums about how they dislike the culture and politics and China.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 10:16:45 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-5-22 06:56
Hey Grub, have you forgot?

CNN Jack Cafferty: "They are basically the same bunch of goons and thu ...

I agree, both Yang and Cafferty are both idiots.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 10:22:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-21 18:13
Didn't you let on that you were on the payroll of the Marxist-Maoist Internationale, or some such  ...

I am an individual. Not a stooge promoting for fat cats like you and your buddies here.
But if you have no shame or self respect I supposed making money writing lies about
China could be a way of making a living.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.