Views: 3661|Replies: 3

Help!!!!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-5 21:36:57 |Display all floors
I have a assignment. But  I don't think I can handle with it. Give it to you. I hope you can do me a favor. Many thanks.
Write a short report for your Managing Director giving details of your ideas on the strategies and plans the company should have for sending senior managers to work abroad.
Please save my life. My life depends on you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-5 23:54:12 |Display all floors

Hire someone who knows how

Maybe "seneca" needs a job!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-7 12:41:32 |Display all floors

Some ideas

Consider your product and where the market is, do they want your product? Can they afford it? Is is appropriate for that market?
Language skills of Senior Executives, can they learn? Can they get bi-lingual employees in the host country?
Cost of marketing the product. Advertising? Product associations? Multi-national companies? Consumer Fairs to gain entry into the market.
Competition. Who they are, is their product better? Cheaper? Their advertising budget?
Profit margins. Is it worth the cost? Can you get assistance? Will buyers be willing to advertise? Split the cost of marketing?
Distribution? Who, what, when, how  to get the product into the hands of the consumers?
Packaging? Is it appropriate? Attractive? Is it an "impulse item"? Packaging too expensive? What age group to you want it to sell to? Ethnic, race, culture?
Area? Are you trying to sell bikini bathing suits to Eskimos?
Cost of sending Executives to areas of the world. What kind of offices, warehouses, display needed? Active promotion, using the product for the public to see? Demonstrations?
What industry? Farmers? City people? Urban? Factories, assembly process?
Once the product is out there can you improve upon it? Add accessories, or software, secondary market for other like items?
Can it be used with other existing products? Does it improve other products, lifestyle, convenient? Is it user friendly. Simple to use? Can it be put into schools, or other public places?
Is it legal? Does it cause concern to different cultures? International trade laws? Look into all these as well as liability laws. Can it hurt someone? How many lawsuits can the product support? Copyright and other property infringement?
These are a few of the things a company should consider. Good Luck!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-7 13:21:07 |Display all floors

To spiritrace

Today, I saw your ideas of the artical.
Thank you very much. You save my life. I could say any more but send my thanks to you.
You are warm-hearted.
Your ideas are great and helpful. Now I can handle with my assignment much easily.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.