Author: BigWang

japan provides 10 big patrol ships to Phil to confront China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-19 22:22:38 |Display all floors
You really want to fight with China?

The PLA hasn't fight a war since 1979. Some tough guys are eager to fight a war before they retire.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 22:33:06 |Display all floors
No sane human being wants to go to war.

But not all are sane.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 22:47:24 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-19 22:33
No sane human being wants to go to war.

But not all are sane.

You are inviting us. It's impolite to refuse your repeated invitation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 23:46:36 |Display all floors
Show me your invitation card, please.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 00:15:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 03:00:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-20 04:59:01 |Display all floors

Nah!!!  I doubt if Japanese would make any such donation... My speculation is those boats are ordered by the Americans and covertly being channaled through Japanese and enroute to Manila...

You see, I think a [quit pro quo] had been strucked between Liang Guanglie and Leon Panetta while the former was on a state vist to the US...   I'm speculating that Leon Panetta had agreed to stay out of the SCS disbutes in exchange for China's applying on of pressure on Kim Jong Un to scrap his speculative upcoming nuke test...

In response to this interference, Jong Un confisticated a fleet of Chinese fishing trawlers as a message to Beijing that Pyongyang is not happy with the arrangement...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.