Author: haishiwo

What attracts you to come and stay in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-22 16:08:17 |Display all floors
The Great Mao changed the world. I think it is about time the World LISTENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 16:32:10 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-21 18:05
Wow, that calls for a long story.

When I was a teenager I used to read a lot of Japanese manga. Bei ...

So because of the internship, you started the professional magic performance?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 16:43:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-21 21:11
I will tell what little biographical data I know of a German guy I met in Shenzhen many years ago.

"He absolutely believed that Africans from the more backward parts lived the longest in the world."

I think it is not right to believe Africans from the more backward parts lived the longest in the world, as what I saw in an african country, people usullay have a short lifespan, as the environment is very harsh, before UN built the water well for them, they used to drink water from the dirty pits in which the water is not clean but kind of milk color. And people easily get ill, Malaria, typhia.....

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-22 16:58:33 |Display all floors
stevenzzh Post time: 2012-5-22 16:32
So because of the internship, you started the professional magic performance?

Yup, exactly !
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 17:31:29 |Display all floors
To be honest,china is not very rich compare wih the west countries.but I have been living in china for many years,I think china also has it's fascination.china has beautiful view and beautiful human.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 21:36:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-22 18:05
Hmmm, you need to form the basis of your world view with the help of EXPERIENCE and rely less on s ...

Who said it is from textbook not experience?

Of course, even the poorest country can comparatively have a flourished city, if that is what you refered to live, foreigners can have a good life there, but most locals they are not equally rich.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-22 22:17:41 |Display all floors
I was born in China, it is destined I have is Chinese, no matter where I was in place when, although China's current economic level and not so high, and in a short time can't into developed countries, but China's development is also we can see, so I would like to stay in China, looking at his bigger increased

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.