Post time 2012-5-29 01:52:47 |Display all floors
maroofkhan Post time: 2012-5-28 19:19
what an idiot?

U mean ZGlobal idiot for calling Paki names here
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 02:05:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by yiwuaussie at 2012-6-16 02:06

Interesting how you seem to single out lao wai. I see Chinese kids crap in trains - piss in trains - spit in trains -and have feet on seats - so loa wai is singled out - you are racist Although He is not right to act like Chinese youth -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 17:12:10 |Display all floors
yiwuaussie Post time: 2012-6-16 01:05
Interesting how you seem to single out lao wai. I see Chinese kids crap in trains - piss in trains - ...

I think we can excuse toddlers and infants, as distasteful the act actually is. It's not their fault that the toilets onboard Chinese trains are usually unavailable due to overcrowding, IE; no seat tickets etc.

The adults have no excuse but then, if you sit in those carriages where people do that, what more can you expect because those seats, if you can one, are the cheapest! Travel soft sleep is far better. None of the problems and dining car privileges....because you're in first class. If you can travel, on trains in China that way and get good cabin mates, then the journey will be pleasant.

On topic; the Russian is an uneducated peasant and belongs at the back of the train!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 10:08:37 |Display all floors
Those laowai are too spoiled. They take Chinese hospitality as flattery {:soso_e111:}
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.