Author: momowowo

culture diff - chinese girls do not pay anything in a relationship?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-17 18:03:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-5-17 18:52
momowowo Post time: 2012-5-16 19:37
Thanks for the advice Longzhou.

I live in Australia together with my girlfriend.

Did you parade yourself as a rich dude whikst trying to woo her?

If a person loves you, especially if you are a foreigner, their unwillingness to accept ways things are done in your neck of the woods is indicative of problems ahead.

Now, I see these boys, I call them inept, as they can not get a girl in their home countries and only recourse is a foreign girl. If you are not one of these inept guys, let her go and save yourself further headache. Money pit and all that.

I understand some of the girls from China are from impoverished background and hide behind culture and stuff. I have friends in HK, girls and are Chinese. Yes materialistic but girls are materialistic everywhere, I don't find that problematic.

These girls are out to fleece inept foreigners is my view. If someone really loves you, you will know. It is easy to hide behind cultural nonsense as simply put, they have to have factored that into equation.

After 1 year in australia, an attentive person would have researched about how things are done in West? Squall ahead and you might end up bitter and poorer Like my mate!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 18:04:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-5-17 18:52
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-16 20:00
Well tell her you are not in China right now and that she should adapt to the country she lives in ...

You have failed to factor in that she might say...you don't love me, good bye! Would he be able to cope with that? That is crucial
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 18:05:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-5-17 18:53
DSseeing Post time: 2012-5-16 21:04
So why are you still in love with her? Are you sure that she lioves you as much as you love her?

I suspect it is one of these pay as you go jobs. Culture is used as the binding agent to mask her personal greediness. She gives Chinese women a bad name and encourages stereotypes which the dude has fallen into.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 18:19:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-5-17 19:01
仰望天空 Post time: 2012-5-17 09:39
In my campus this seems normal,when a guy go outside with his girlfriend,the former would always pay ...

So you are one of these girls that just refuses to pay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 18:20:10 |Display all floors
beijinggirl Post time: 2012-5-17 11:49
It's  NOT  a culture gap.  The outlook of life is diffrent between you and ur gf.
1. Do NOT think y ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 18:22:16 |Display all floors
pussywhipped
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 18:30:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.