Author: China-in-Arabic

I Love Dalian City [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-5 06:55:30 |Display all floors
It is certainly one of the great cities in China for foreigners, lots of chicks, clubs and bars.
I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. --JKR

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 11:48:34 |Display all floors
Wish dalian more and more beautiful and prosperity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 17:51:25 |Display all floors

Can't forget

This post was edited by crdw123 at 2013-4-18 22:46

Originally, I am Tibetan, but, love in front of me do not have the distinction of nationality,Because, my girlfriend is Arab.
For a long time, she loves me, I loved her too,The two of us, spent together for three years,But she is 13 years younger than me, so eventually I let her leave me,I don't want to waste her time.
But she was gone, a long time, I very pain, for her I cry many times,Six years have passed, but my heart, there is still a her, this life I can't forget her.
In the past, we had the happy experience,Also, have experienced very cruel, Different ethnic customs, different religious beliefs, different language and culture, is our obstacles.
1189049310_0.57752700.jpg

Originally I was a first time to learn English,So, a lot of ways can't work the application of the BBS,So I really need the help of friends, I hope t ...

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.