Author: E.T.

Steve Sailor Comments On the Intelligent Jewish People   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-17 23:48:54 |Display all floors
what good is the intelligence if its used for evil purposes. the jews are like hongers, japanese, south koreans, and taiwanese rolled up into one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 05:13:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-5-19 11:08
lalo Post time: 2012-5-17 23:48
what good is the intelligence if its used for evil purposes. the jews are like hongers, japanese, so ...

{:soso_e149:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 18:50:00 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-5-18 05:13
Jews do not realize that they are slaves to the Anglo Saxon and Norman kings.  They are used as the ...

the fact that they are willing to do all these dodgy things (ie destabilisation, propaganda) for personal gains tells us something about their culture. i can see why the germans tried to wipe them out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 18:59:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-5-18 18:59

Go down, Moses,
Way down in Egypt’s land and let my people steal
Tell old Pharaoh we are greedy we are thieves.
let My people go and steal all the way to Jordan river!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-18 21:50:08 |Display all floors
It shocks me to see that people are able to post such anti human sentiments about jewish people. first and foremost, they are humans. Their history has made them adaptable, resilient and innovative and yet they are criticised? Jewish people are the epitome of evolution of human ability. I am not talking about the dogmatic, Zionists who believe they are the chosen of God, I am talking about the ordinary men, women and children who learn that they will ALWAYS be treated differently because of their beliefs and instead of shrinking away, instead of hiding they have risen to the challenge, have seized positions of power around the globe and will continue to do so.

Why are they able to do this? Is it because they are innately better than others? Are they truly blessed?

I do not think so, the difference is that they do not allow themselves to be pulled into the mediocrity that stifles humanity, the dumbing down, the Mc Donalds effect that has plagued our race for thirty years and continues to do so.

I have no love for Zionists, but the Jewish people have my admiration and respect. It is hard to stand tall when everyone wants your head.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-19 04:17:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-5-19 11:05
lalo Post time: 2012-5-18 18:50
the fact that they are willing to do all these dodgy things (ie destabilisation, propaganda) for p ...

{:soso_e101:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 23:07:20 |Display all floors
I wish i was as smart as jews.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.