Author: E.T.

Can Drugs Cause Scientists to be Creative and Innovative? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-16 20:01:45 |Display all floors
The title of the post is:  Success of Asian students: culture or genes?

Hope you will enjoy reading it

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-5-16 23:15:50 |Display all floors
emersontang Post time: 2012-5-15 21:47
好贴,一定不要放过,顶

Nice
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 00:43:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by E.T. at 2012-5-17 00:57
freetofly Post time: 2012-5-16 20:01
The title of the post is:  Success of Asian students: culture or genes?

Hope you will enjoy reading ...

I thought your article was interesting: it seems to do a good job of explaining the cultural impact on creativity and innovation.  But, I still believe there are also genetic factors involved which influence why Chinese are highly conformist instead of keeping a healthy balance of conformity and novelty.

Japan and South Korea are highly Westernized, yet they too have not even come close to inventing the kind of things Whites have, such as mathematics, sciences, original technological devices, philosophies, ideas, the concept of reason and logic, and other things.

Therefore, I think the best China will be able to do is be like Japan, if their environment is changed to improve creativity and innovation, but because of genetic limitations, they will never be as creative and innovative as Whites, unless the Chinese implement eugenics and transhumanism to improve their brains/genes.

But then, Japan does have a higher national IQ average than China, so China may not even be able to be as successful as Japan.

I'm not trying to convince Westerners about the importance of genes: only China.  I want the West to completely ignore genetics.
These sites will make China strong: Neoeugenics.com, Eugenics.net, Amren.com, Vdare.com, Toqonline.com, Theoccidentalobserver.net

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-17 01:34:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by E.T. at 2012-5-17 01:35
freetofly Post time: 2012-5-16 19:44
Success of Asian students: culture or genes?

Some commentators bemoan the fact that 46 percent of s ...

By the way, the site you mentioned seems to be a pro-genetics site: did you read the articles on it?  One article supports eugenics to help unintelligent people have more productive lives and increased socio-economic status.
These sites will make China strong: Neoeugenics.com, Eugenics.net, Amren.com, Vdare.com, Toqonline.com, Theoccidentalobserver.net

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-5-19 04:42:08 |Display all floors
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 00:05:43 |Display all floors
drugs might make them creative.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 11:23:29 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2012-5-19 04:42

smart drugs!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.