Views: 3720|Replies: 3

An unforgettable experience [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-5 17:46:13 |Display all floors
It happened at a sunny morning. Rushing to the classroom, I cursed myself for staying up too late the night before. If I had had watched my way, I would have survived that embarrassing moment. Not having noticed the other side of the road, I took it for granted that there were no cars or motors or anything coming towards me. At the very moment I stood at the middle of the road, a car struggled to stop at a distance of 1mile.
My mind went blank. The driver was a middle-aged man, with a mixture of anxiety and relief on his face. He did not say anything. But this made me feel more uncomfortably embarrassed.
It was in the middle of that road, at that very morning, I swore to cross any road or street after making sure it will not end my life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-5 18:05:20 |Display all floors

look both ways

Happy to hear you avoided a serious accident yanhuilan.
May you enjoy many more sunny mornings.

Yes, roads are dangerous and require caution when crossing them. Even if you are in a hurry, always look both ways to each end of the road to make sure it is safe to cross.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-5 18:37:27 |Display all floors

Thank you, Brad.

Thank you for your advice. Sometimes I am muddleheaded. Haha. But I will be more careful next time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-5 19:56:32 |Display all floors

Take Care~~~

How lucky you are~!
Staying up at night is not wrong,as you may get more concentrated on your books and get more knowledge at night ,of course,according to your biological clock,you might be a night person.Getting up late ,on the contray,is a bad habit,which may cause you becoming more lazy and often arouse unpleasant troubles,such as your "unforgetable morning".haha~~~

Take care ,my friend~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.