Author: mandyliu96

Father's day is coming ! What will you say to your father? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-6 12:36:44 |Display all floors

would you tell me what day this year is the father's day? Thank you!

would you tell me what day this year is the father's day? Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-6 13:47:01 |Display all floors

date

Who can tell me the Father's day?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-6 14:37:36 |Display all floors

date of father's day

father's day is on July 13.
mother's day is on May 9.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-6 17:08:25 |Display all floors

I like my mother

I like more  my mother than my father, i always remember her words" son, more your power, farther your fly" though she had not been  any educated .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-6 17:19:47 |Display all floors

thank you

thank you for the words you had shared with us all;these are just sth i want to say inside of my heart!
i had never noticed these deep feelings before i left home for university.
i had never told my father how deeply i loved him before and i will do it this time.
sometimes, the feelings have to be said out,or they will just be your own feelings forever,and some worse----you might forget them one  day!

nowadays,as i am not by their sides,i cannot do sth to show my care and love,maybe i just could use the simple words"i love you",but i am sure that i will be a daughter who cares them forever!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-6 17:36:30 |Display all floors

is there nothing good you dad do for you ?

hey ,guys!
i know you love your mother deeply, but is there nothing you can remember that your dad did for your benifit?
if your answer is no,i could say nothing;otherwise,you should also love your father!

i know everyone has his or her own life and different exprience of life,but sometimes there is just sth you haven't notice before which one day will move you!

i love my mother too,but in my mind,the love from father and mother are quite different,especially the way they show their love!
so,please say your love to your mother on 9th,May and to your father on 13th,July!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-6 18:30:34 |Display all floors

i feel the same!

yeah,you are quite right.. our parents show their feelings in different ways. mother is always kind and tender while father seems a little bit cool and strict with us.
i don't know my love towards my father until i read an artile. it told a story about a little boy, who hurt his legs when he was playing with his classmates. when he told his father,his father just said"nothing serious"withour even looking at his leg. he felt bad. but one of his classmate told him that his father would surely look aback at the corner. and so did his father.......
from then on, I know it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.