Author: 468259058

A filipino American: Earning money in China and Attacking China around the world   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-14 01:52:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 02:15:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ktbond at 2012-5-14 02:16

Mr. Soapdodger wrote: "if you really do have an issue with my comments, go on to Weibo and tell those Chinese with whom you disagree that they are obnoxious, ungrateful and that they should leave China ... I'd like to see the reaction you get."

I do not have an issue with your comments. I have an issue with your shameful lies.

Admit it, you are just a troll. This thread is about Beatrice and you don't know who she is and what she has done.

PERFECT example of my claim about your intention and mindset. I feel so sorry for you. Just LEAVE my country please.  You have outstayed your welcome!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 02:18:17 |Display all floors
soapdodger Post time: 2012-5-14 01:44
Putting opinions in my mouth, eh?
Just where have I supported NATO in Libya?

What's the proper English description for your kind, "slime bucket"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 02:22:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 02:27:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ktbond at 2012-5-14 02:29
soapdodger Post time: 2012-5-14 02:22
so now resorting to personal a attacks ... you have no reasonable answers to the opinions I give.

So sorry! Personal attacks must be your specialty - probably trademarked too.  Any infringement is entirely unintentional.

Since your "opinions" are:

Devoid of facts;
Colored; and
Mostly dreamed up by unimaginative and boring copywriters...

Why on earth would any sane person want to respond to such rubbish?

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-14 02:29:30 |Display all floors
It said that she was the major organizer of Filipino protests against China around the world in the past few of years

Protests against China as a whole or protests against China in the territorial conflict between China and Philippines ?

I believe even if she works and make money in China she has the right to have an opinion and to voice it. If the protests are limited to the territorial (unfounded) claims of the Philippines, that doesn't mean she doesn't like or care about China, that means she may, honestly or not, believe that her country is not being treated fairly.

If she complains about China as a whole, I believe she is a hypocrite and should therefore pack up her bags.

I like to see France as my mother and China as my wife. Whenever I agree with my mother over my wife, it doesn't mean I don't love my wife anymore. And if I agree with my wife it doesn't mean I don't love my mother anymore. Love doesn't mean agreeing 100% on everything.

However, if I find I disagree with my wife more often than I agree with her, then there is a problem. And if I stay with my wife only because she's richer than my mom, despite disagreeing with her all the time, then it would make me a hypocrite.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 02:29:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.