Author: 468259058

A filipino American: Earning money in China and Attacking China around the world   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-13 22:48:50 |Display all floors
I just repead my answer, which in short says it all:

What does democracy mean ?

It means setting rules for a diverse society, like the rules for a soccer game. But keeping the rules too such a minimum, that flexibility and change is incorporated. Change is expected and welcome. Rulers rule with a time limited mandate.

The one-party-system does not provide for change and flexibility. To the contrary: It fears change and flexibility like the devil. So, in this system the ruling party has to be on alert permanently, if Jasmin is not appearing on the horizon. Censorship and media monopoly and begging the public for continuous support is the rule.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-13 22:57:28 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-5-13 21:56
You maybe able to read Chinese perfectly well but it does not give you the privilege of REPRESENTIN ...

I think he''s get goose bumps with this one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-13 23:03:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ktbond at 2012-5-13 23:13
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-13 22:48
I just repead my answer, which in short says it all:

What does democracy mean ?

Pardon me but that standard reply (did someone send a file for you to paste here, digitis?) almost sent me to sleep!

ANSWER this you democracy and HR "advocates"...

If your version of "democracy" is SUCH an adorable model surely it must be universally applicable, right?

WHY is it that the opinions of over 1.5 billion muslims, 1.4 billion Chinese, and most of the citizens of BRICS, DPRK do not seem to count when it comes to opposing the hegemonic wars waged by the USA, or the most recent resource-grabbing war on Libya? Surely the anti war population of the world would add up to more than the pro war factions.  The fact that those wars happened is a TRUE reflection of the hypocrisy and less-than-democratic nature of the very system you seem to want to FORCE on us.

Leave China's system alone as you have NO RIGHT to interfere in our country.  The Chinese people are perfectly capable of developing our own democratic system AT OUR OWN PACE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-13 23:09:32 |Display all floors
The "war on terror" had a purpose, surely not hegemony.
To start a discussion with you on this topic would lead us to nowhere.
It is phasing out soon anyways.

It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-13 23:12:14 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-5-13 23:09
The "war on terror" had a purpose, surely not hegemony.
To start a discussion with you on this topic ...

Nonesense! After years of bombing and gasing innocent people, the general public still waits to see where the WMD are.

Go to sleep....and stop talking crap!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-13 23:13:49 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-5-13 23:12
Nonesense! After years of bombing and gasing innocent people, the general public still waits to se ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 01:44:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.