Author: 468259058

Are we eating polluted food?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-14 08:48:06 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-13 16:47
Melamine and formaldehyde kills.

Getting fat on junk food takes years.

Food poisoning kills too dimwit.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 08:55:37 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-14 08:48
Food poisoning kills too dimwit.

You survived.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 09:00:06 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-13 16:55
You survived.

Because it was not a fatal case. If my health was already compromised or I was elderly it could have killed me.
Do you want a case of food poisoning to find out if it is fatal or not?
If I ate this hamburger in China you and your cohorts would be singing an entirely different tune.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 09:28:51 |Display all floors
Stomachaches cannot be compared with melamine and formaldyhe
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 09:47:55 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-14 06:56
I've been there on seven different occasions. I had no trouble finding the single quarter pounder

So true.  Wait until you try their breakfast buger with sausauge and ketchup.  Chinese love em....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 10:04:23 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-5-13 17:28
Stomachaches cannot be compared with melamine and formaldyhe

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-14 11:13:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-13 18:19
It makes me feel much healthier to know that Usanians get poisoned even more than us in China.

B ...

China's problem is ECONOMIC STRUCTURE and LOST YEARS in ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. (ie. the years of Maoist ideology stagnated NATURAL DEVELOPMENT of the guilds - when he wiped out the MIDDLE CLASS and the BUFFER of the REVENUE MERCHANT -tax collectors)

In China there is lack of INTERCOURSE with the BEST PRACTISES discovered by either RATIONAL DISCOURSE or it's NATURAL DEVELOPMENT STRESSES. When USA, British Club and Europe was URBANIZING due to "industrial revolution" and then "automobile revolution" - Mr. Mao and cohort exhorted RURAL SUPERIORITY, stayed stagnant.

I JUST WATCH a documentary from MEDIA CORP, (Singapore)
Noticed that in HAINAN, CHINA.
They develop LOBSTERS in warm waters of Hainan.
What I saw was SMALL SIZED Lobsters compared to the COLD WATER larged sized lobsters.

Probably they should have done TILAPIAS, etc in Hainan, and relegate LOBSTER to Bohai region!
Therein, MORE Natural method of high productivity SEAFOOD PRODUCTION and create the "NEEDS" for trade between HAINAN and BOHAI region for COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE seafood production.

Just an opinion!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
Enjoying retirement conversations

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.