Author: superkylin

Foreigner rape in public street of Beijing, beaten up by Chinese man.   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-10 21:18:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-10 20:18
Of course you thought an Anglo caught in some dubious situation must be a rapist...

You know what ...

The mods deleted your post because it was irrelevant. They tell you "a foreigner raped a woman in China" and you reply "Chinese beat to death Ouighours (yes I use the french spelling )"

They ask you to react on apples and you react on strawberries.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 21:25:20 |Display all floors
I will be waiting for the whole dig up
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 21:25:50 |Display all floors
According to Ministry of Tofu, who gets it from the police statements, it has been confirmed by Beijing Police that the foreigner in the video, a Briton, did commit sexual assault and has been detained. He was also seen sexually harassing five other women on the subway train by rubbing his genitals against their bodies on the same day prior to the rape attempt.

One thing seems quite clear to me when watching the video is that this Briton does seem to be retarded somehow, his behaviour is not just the behaviour of an intoxicated person, it's really off somehow.
The fact that he was rubbing genitals against other women during the day would explain why he so calmly moved away from the scene, he's probably been asked to do so several times.

The only thing bugging me in this video is it has obviously been edited.

What also bugs me is this woman claims she doesn't know the foreigner but it seems they were together in the subway before that ?
One would need to have more information than what we currently have to make a proper opinion, that's why I keep a level head and stand by "innocent until proven guilty".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 21:26:59 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-5-10 21:11
You really think anyone is going to try to rape someone in the middle of a busy street.

Ahhh ...

If it was a trap set up by pimps they could have lured him to an out-of-the-way place in order to get money from him.

My guess is that the guy was either drunk or have used drug.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 21:31:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-5-10 21:37

The woman screamed for help. She was lucky that there were some people nearby and they came to her rescue.

Raping is seldom heard of nowadays in Beijing. {:soso_e127:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 21:32:01 |Display all floors
Oh and I would like to remind our Chinese friends that not all foreigners are like this man, most of us actually respect the laws and regulations of the PRC as well as the Chinese people :)

And I feel I can speak freely and say all the foreigners on this forum condemn such a hideous act, whethere it is a foreigner attempting to rape a Chinese, a Chinese trying to rape a foreigner, a foreigner trying to rape a foreigner or a Chinese trying to rape a Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 21:37:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.