Author: superkylin

Foreigner rape in public street of Beijing, beaten up by Chinese man.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-10 15:39:09 |Display all floors
I think this guy is pathetic. What he had done and how come he had done it mus be out of his mind when he comes to his senses. On the other hand, it could be the notorious reputation of hooliganism that sets him up. Anyway, we are glad to put him behind bars as soon as the evidence is proofed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 15:50:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by spadger at 2012-5-10 15:51

None of this including the video provide any backstory to what actually happens, the victim also claims not to know the foreigner but pictures proved otherwise, I am confused.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-10 16:10:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MisterPanda at 2012-5-10 17:27

It has been confirmed that the foreigner got scammed by the girl and her pimps (which explains the video). They wanted to blackmail him.

Both him and the pimps have been taken into custody.
Edit : apparently it has been unconfirmed since I posted this.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 16:44:25 |Display all floors
Excuse me for sensational title, only in that way could attrack you here...but i'm normally rational

..really? You could have fooled me!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 17:22:26 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-5-10 16:10
It has been confirmed that the foreigner got scammed by the girl and her pimps (which explains the v ...

Your quotation above has been proven wrong. the Beijing Police has came a primary conclusion that the suspect indeed harassed the victim woman in the video.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 17:26:38 |Display all floors
spiderman006 Post time: 2012-5-10 17:22
Your quotation above has been proven wrong. the Beijing Police has came a primary conclusion that  ...

My bad, the investigation is still ongoing so I guess it keeps changing.

Anyway, we should keep a level head and let the police do their job and then get a court to convict or free this man.

He is innocent until proven guilty.

Of course, if he is proven guilty we should follow the relevant laws of the PRC and he should get a bullet in his head :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 17:28:41 |Display all floors
One more thing, a woman being raped is never good whether by a foreigner or by a local, but locals should not take advantage of this situation to blame ALL foreigners. There are foreigners breaking the law in every country in the world (that includes Chinese in foreign countries).

Once again, keeping a level head is the best.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.