Author: superkylin

Foreigner rape in public street of Beijing, beaten up by Chinese man.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-10 14:56:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 15:08:17 |Display all floors
It's disgusting, the man should be punished.I don't think we should focus on the his nationality, just follow the law.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 15:14:42 |Display all floors
Personally, I think this foreigner's behavior is hilarious, hysterical, and desperate. What is equally shocking is that we I see in the video that the man was beaten up but he seemed to pay no attention to the fists and spats. This can't be his first time when he was caught humiliated in process of attemting rape on a foreign girl in a public street, or else he couldn't be so calmly complacent. At that moment, he must be thinking I am gonna lie here for a while, until the shame passes."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 15:16:26 |Display all floors
He looks Chinese to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 15:26:15 |Display all floors
If he is guilty then good he is caught. I hate rapists. Doesn't matter if they are drunk ,stoned or whatever excuse. A rapist is a rapist and should judged as such.

And a medal to the man stopping the person kicking the rapist when down. I dislike cowards as well.

Would be a shame if this incident give rise hostile tensions against foreigners though, hopefully Chinese in general are more rational than that...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 15:30:10 |Display all floors
If the rapist had been a Chinese guy would the outcome be the same?  Would all the patriots ask for him to run out of China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 15:34:34 |Display all floors
Your thread about the foreigner sexaully assult a Chinese has been chosen as one "Original piece" for your timely posting on the forum and effect of it. If you have 4 other threads or posts taken as "Original piece", a "Best writer in May" medal would be rewarded to you.
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-746681-1-1.html

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.