Author: superkylin

Foreigner rape in public street of Beijing, beaten up by Chinese man.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-23 09:52:39 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-2-23 07:26
Not really, it has more to do with age and usage than race. I suspect you've never had a white wome ...

It's a fact that white girls are more loose generally, it's just their anatomy.

Those easy Asian chicks are mainly prostitutes; you can't tell who is a whore, they pretend to be the most innocent of girls. Many Asian university student sell their cunts to buy luxury goods. These cheapy lowly Asian chicks fxxk anything that has a third leg.

Feedback tells me that Asian whores find European men smelly ( massive meat consumption) but they fake orgasm to satisfy their clients.

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-25 08:50:58 |Display all floors
!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-23 07:42:23 |Display all floors
lioncitytemasek Post time: 2013-2-20 10:38
Westerners love Chinese women for their anatomy. They probably find their own kind a bit loose.

lol, that's the rumour that we hear in the west, is it true? Noone knows.

In my recent visit to Beijing i was a bit dissapointed because the women didn't seem to try very much to look sexy. I mean that in the West many women because they have large breasts show cleavage, in Japan they show their legs etc, in Beijing 99,9% of them show absolutely nothing at all. So, i can't really say that Westerners love Chinese women. Also, there's the fact that the Chinese don't speak much English and the Westerners don't speak much Chinese. etc etc.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.