Author: Rearwindow

How long distance relationship possibly worked out?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-8 16:56:14 |Display all floors
hardluck2008 Post time: 2012-5-8 10:35
Morden tech helps these spouses a lot...
for instance,a webcam can shorten the long distance immedia ...

hha, right !!!
when our future has become terribly uncertain ,what should we do ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 17:11:25 |Display all floors
You know it is not rare, nowadays, a lot of chinese has taken the job to work in Africa, some of them need also to stay for years before coming home, but most of their family can understand that.

Love make people strong, I think, but it depends on how much love you shared with each other. There are also some cases their wives have gone with other men.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-8 21:41:54 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-8 06:09
Doing such things is called infidelity. I can't think of any spouse, who loves their "other half"  ...

I have heard a lot of stories from families where the man is a sailor.Long trips make them away from their house for more than one year.Maybe two years.They say that during their stay in the harbour there are some prostitutes or girls who need money ,they visit the ship just for this reason.These men have a sexual intercourse with these women but nothing else.They do not reveal it to their wife because it is true no wife would like that to happen but it is a common secret that this happens even if the men do not accept it.
I do not say that it is good ,I simply think that these men are justified.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 21:44:58 |Display all floors
Rearwindow Post time: 2012-5-8 10:01
In this case, do you think woman can be tolerant enough to let her husband fullfill his sexual ne ...

I would not say the same for a woman.Women are more tolerable in sexual things ,we can wait or we can live without sex while for men it is not the same.
A woman who does that while her husband is through the oceans for month and struggle for the family is unacceptable and unethical .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 21:46:12 |Display all floors
米洛.DeSTi Post time: 2012-5-8 13:12
then you can understand this, imagine you are the wife ,and your husband explains to you he had to ...

come on he would not say that to me ,he would say no no and me I would believe him because I would like to believe him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 21:47:31 |Display all floors
hardluck2008 Post time: 2012-5-8 10:35
Morden tech helps these spouses a lot...
for instance,a webcam can shorten the long distance immedia ...

maybe for the crazy ones and sexual maniac

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 21:48:28 |Display all floors
oprahcheng Post time: 2012-5-8 16:36
before i felt love with my boyfriend, i took it granted that i can handle well when either of us i ...

it is a good test to see how strong your love was

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.