Author: Rearwindow

How long distance relationship possibly worked out?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-5-8 00:22:24 |Display all floors
caringhk Post time: 2012-5-7 23:46
This is a classic example of love chinese style we call sacrifices for our loves one

THIS IS Love ...

你 疯 吗
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 02:07:03 |Display all floors
I think it may work if they remain committed to each other and trust, trust and trust some more. Remaining faithful to each other is a sticky area... Bodies do need physical expression occasionally - but if they are truly doing this for the family and the son - it can work. I do not think it is healthy though as going for walks together and listening to each others' feelings and feeling each others heartbeat.. these are the things that are cherished in this Life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 06:09:18 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-5-7 22:24
if he does that it will be to cover his sexual needs only without love feelings .

Doing such things is called infidelity. I can't think of any spouse, who loves their "other half" thinking it's ok as long as there's no love involved!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 10:01:23 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-5-7 23:24
if he does that it will be to cover his sexual needs only without love feelings .

In this case, do you think woman can be tolerant enough to let her husband fullfill his sexual needs and yet still have love feelings towards him?

Women are indeed complex.

I quess no male  here would still love his wife if she physically betray him, am I right?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 10:04:16 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-8 06:09
Doing such things is called infidelity. I can't think of any spouse, who loves their "other half"  ...

I agree.

But in the case in this thread, I'll never believe that the husband never screws around
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 10:35:44 |Display all floors
Morden tech helps these spouses a lot...
for instance,a webcam can shorten the long distance immediately
& it's said that online sex floods over them...
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 10:39:46 |Display all floors
my girlfriend and I have a date once a week,I think that's ok for us,but she always worries about our relationship.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.