Author: Rearwindow

Are you comfortable with same-sex marriage ?   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-9 11:36:26 |Display all floors
There has been plenty of studies that lead to these figures.

Problem with AIDS is that doctors are not allowed to put out the real numbers out there because that would create a lapse in the use of condoms.

For vaginal sex, there are 2 to 5 chances out of 10,000 to be contaminated but that's only IF the person you have sex with is indeed contaminated. Considering in the general population 1 out of 1,000 person is positive to HIV, this means for a sexual relationship with someone of an unknown status (a one night stand for example), the rist is 2 to 5 out of 10 millions.

Also, that means you could have vaginal sex with someone positive to HIV 9,995 times and never get infected (you could also have sex 1 time and get infected so please people out there, wrap your sausage).

Most of what I read on Internet on the subject, and particularly in China (sorry I don't mean to pick but there is a lot of disinformation on the subject in China) is wrong, improper or only partially true.

For example, you can kiss a seropositive person, you can use his or her toothbrush (now I don't really understand why would one want to share toothbrushes, sick or not, but well), you can play with them, live with them, you can even have a romantic and sexual relationship with them as long as you use condoms.

And the only reason there are proportionally more gays that test positive to HIV is because the transmission rate is higher for anal sex.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 14:24:12 |Display all floors
{:soso_e119:}
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-5-11 12:17:12 |Display all floors
lisacat Post time: 2012-5-8 17:41
oh, make me sick!

WHY.....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.