Author: Rearwindow

Are you comfortable with same-sex marriage ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-8 17:22:20 |Display all floors
same-sex marriage?{:soso_e122:}

That doesn't exist, because marriage is the union of a man and a woman established by voluntary decision.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 17:31:54 |Display all floors
Even we belive love is a miracle, but it is still weired to have same-sex marriage. It is also a challenge for themselves, how people around them see this? their parents, their relatives.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 17:41:23 |Display all floors
oh, make me sick!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 20:34:07 |Display all floors
I have to admit that they the hemosexual will make outstanding contributions to the rampancy of AIDS

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-9 02:31:11 |Display all floors
快乐★十三 Post time: 2012-5-8 20:34
I have to admit that they the hemosexual will make outstanding contributions to the rampancy of AIDS ...

This is a common misconception that homosexuals are sex crazed people with so many different partners. If they want marriage it's precisely because they want to commit to one person for the rest of their life. How is this going to spread AIDS ?

The reason AIDS targets homosexuals more is because the mucosal area in the anus is softer and more easily breakable than the mucosal area in the vagina. Here are the statistics regarding HIV transmission :

1 - Receptive anal sex (being sodomised, man or woman), probability : 50 to 300 "chances" over 10,000 to be contaminated

2 - Receptive vaginal sex (woman being penetrated), probability : 3 to 7 "chances" over 10,000 to be contaminated

3 - Insertive vaginal sex (men penetrating a woman) , probability : 2 to 5 "chances" over 10,000 to be contaminated

4 - Insertive anal sex (men sodomising a man or a woman), probability : 1 to 18 "chances" over 10,000 to be contaminated.

5 - Receptive oral sex with ejaculation (a man or a woman giving a blowjob to his/her partner and receiving the sperm in his/her mouth), probability : unknown, much lower than other cases mentioned above.

6 - Receptive oral sex without ejaculation (a man or a woman giving a blowjob without receiving sperm in his or her mouth), probability : unknown, probably close to 0.

7 - When you receive a blowjob or give or receive a cunnilingus or anulingus the probability is unknown and probably close to 0.

So let's not misinform people because of some wrong preconceptions. Homosexuals are human being, they feel love just like heterosexuals and, just like heterosexuals, some of them like to butterfly around while others want to settle down. We should not ostracize them and if I respect your right to dislike homosexuals I will fight this kind of misinformation with all my energy.

Second, the rampancy of AIDS is not fun and your smiley is wildly inappropriate !
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 02:46:04 |Display all floors
oprahcheng Post time: 2012-5-8 11:03
how to make love between 2 same-sex persons?? Don't they wany baby ?

They usually adopt a baby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 02:47:59 |Display all floors
I'm from the US, and I'm fine with gays marrying each other. Nor do I mind if my future kids are gay. People are becoming more accepting of gays over here, probably because the number of atheists are growing quickly .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.