Author: DSseeing

Don't look for American husbands   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-8 12:38:50 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-7 14:05
Agreed Robert, well said but in saying this, the generalisation is a bit unfair AND, the man was p ...

Yes. I agree with you. White men good. Other men bad.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 17:29:50 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2012-5-8 01:04
Some Asian women  are stupid enough to fall for the white trashes. Maybe this lady watching too much ...

is it really ?
Then no wonder that many foreigners come to China with high-salary , just because they can speak english or other language .
when our future has become terribly uncertain ,what should we do ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 23:11:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 20:25:21 |Display all floors
I love generalizations.....I also know Chinese men who beat their wives----> all Chinese men are evil,right?! There are good and bad guys anywhere. One bad marriage but plenty more good ones.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 20:27:00 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-8 11:38
Yes. I agree with you. White men good. Other men bad.

That's not what I said or meant, as well you know. There are good and bad men and women in every race. Us white guys keep getting singled out is all, as typical examples of this kind of thing.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-5-10 10:15:40 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-5-9 04:27
That's not what I said or meant, as well you know. There are good and bad men and women in every r ...

Its OK for a good ol boy to abuse a foreigner. He got his slap on the wrist. So let's eat, drink, and carry
on abusing foreigners. Probation isn't so bad. I can still get drunk and beat me up another foreigner.
Kiwi thinks all is good.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 11:28:14 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-5-9 20:25
I love generalizations.....I also know Chinese men who beat their wives----> all Chinese men are evi ...

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.