Author: DSseeing

Don't look for American husbands   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-8 06:05:51 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-5-7 10:02
""Because of my blind worship of foreign countries, I married an American man whom I met at a night  ...

Agreed Robert, well said but in saying this, the generalisation is a bit unfair AND, the man was prosecuted by local laws. this shows that the US doesn't tolerate spousal abuse, whatever the ethnicty of either spouse. In this case, I hope that Shu Ya finds happiness and can move forward in her life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 06:40:37 |Display all floors
I do not think that it is right that she suggests that all Americans are bad, I am not American for the record.
Marriage is something that needs to be carefully thought about, the persons ethnicity should not matter, only their heart and the love that a couple share.
This woman is obviously bitter enough to make a sign and spend her day standing in an airport. Does she really think all Americans are bad?
Or does she just want exposure, compensation for her "lost" time.
Although I may be criticised for saying this I think that she may have needed to "lose" time in order to have a more realistic understanding of life, maybe now she can think about her actions and be a better person as a result.
But given the nature of her actions I think she just feels self pity.

Marriage is not a game, it comes with heavy responsibilities for both parties. Marrying a foreigner does not mean you will live in Hollywood in a big mansion and drive a BMW.
Success in marriage requires selflessness, dedication and an open heart.

I ask all the Chinese reading this, if you were married to someone who was the type of person to publicly humiliate you by placing a sign with your photo in an international airport, to lash out against all Chinese for the fault of one, would you think your spouse a good person?
Is it a sign of grief or of spite?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 07:28:13 |Display all floors
Happiness belongs to those couples who love and see them each other,the point is not country,

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-5-8 09:40:42 |Display all floors
caringhk Post time: 2012-5-7 22:22
that wrong man is a gweilo

Marrying Bruce Lee will be better

You can say it again
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 10:42:03 |Display all floors
Don't look for a guy who goes to night bar.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-5-8 11:26:04 |Display all floors
gubinfeng Post time: 2012-5-8 10:42
Don't look for a guy who goes to night bar.

I'm not a night person
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-5-8 11:51:08 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2012-5-8 09:40
You can say it again

Gay Boy wants to marry a Man....Dumb
                                                Silly
                                                Sissy
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.