Views: 48206|Replies: 131

A variant of the Romance Of The Three Kingdoms   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-6 09:39:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by chopSTICKed at 2012-5-6 09:45

The region in the Middle East has been the continuing scene of political and economic turmoil. The birthplace of Judaism and Christianity and Islam which ignite repeat wars among the three religions just like in the Three Kingdoms era.
The Romance of the Three Kingdoms, written by Luo Guanzhong in the 14th century is a historical novel based on the events in the turbulent period in Chinese history. Now you'll read a variant of the  Romance of Three Kingdoms called the Romance of the Three Religions.
There has been a bitter vendetta among the Three Religions for many years.
The Crusades were a series of religious expeditionary wars blessed by the Pope and the Catholic Church, with the stated goal of restoring Christian access to the holy places in and near Jerusalem. The Crusades were originally launched in response to a call from the leaders of the Byzantine Empire for help to fight the expansion into Anatolia of Muslim Seljuk Turks who had cut off access to Jerusalem. The crusaders comprised military units of Roman Catholics from all over western Europe, and were not under unified command. The main series of Crusades, primarily against Muslims, occurred between 1095 and 1291. Historians have given many of the earlier crusades numbers. After some early successes, the later crusades failed and the crusaders were defeated and forced to return home.
Several hundred thousand soldiers became Crusaders by taking vows. The Pope granted them plenary indulgence. Their emblem was the cross—"crusade" is derived from the French term for taking up the cross. Many were from France and called themselves "Franks," which became the common term used by Muslims.
The Crusades had political, economic, and social impacts on western Europe. It may have resulted in substantially weakening the Christian Byzantine Empire, which several centuries later, fell to the Turks.
The Reconquista, a long period of wars in Spain (Liberia) where Christian forces reconquered the peninsula from Muslims, is closely tied to the Crusades.

Chapter I. The Middle East is the birthplace of the three religions.
Chapter II. The contrary of teachings among the three religions.
                   A. Christians : “Jesus is a god who has personalities just like an (extra)ordinary person.”
                   B. Muslims : “There is no god except Allah and that Muhammad is a messenger of Allah.”
                   C. Judaism : “We've been chosen to be the most favored people by our God and you're not ….”
Chapter III. The crusades / Christian declared war against Islam.
                    3.1 First Crusade 1095–1099
                          * 3.1.1 Campaigns of catholic church
                          * 3.1.2 Siege of Jerusalem
                          * 3.1.3 Crusaders' perspectives
                          * 3.1.4 Scholarly debates with the Pope
                          * 3.1.5 Crusade of 1101 blessed by the Pope
                          * 3.1.6 Norwegian Crusade 1107–1110
                    3.2 Second Crusade 1147–1149
                    3.3 Third Crusade 1187–1192
                    3.4 Fourth Crusade 1202–1204
                    3.5 Fifth Crusade 1217–1221
                    3.6 Sixth Crusade 1228–1229
                    3.7 Seventh Crusade 1248–1254
                    3.8 Eighth Crusade 1270
                    3.9 Ninth Crusade 1271–1272
                    3.10 Northern Crusades
                            * 3.10.1 Crusades of the Teutonic Order
                            * 3.10.2 Swedish Crusades
                    3.11 Others
                            * 3.11.1 Wendish Crusade
                            * 3.11.2 Stedinger Crusade
                            * 3.11.3 Aragonese Crusade
                            * 3.11.4 Alexandrian Crusade
                            * 3.11.5 Albigensian Crusade
                            * 3.11.6 Children's Crusade; adopting brainwashing methods
                    3.12 Norwich Crusade
                            * 3.12.1 Mahdian Crusade
                            * 3.12.2 Crusades in the Balkans
                            * 3.12.3 Crusades against the Tatars and the Mongols
                            * 3.12.4 Hussite Crusade
Chapter IV. The Reconquista 711-1492 / Christian & Islam scrambled in Portugal and Spain (Iberian Peninsula).
Chapter V. The British helped the World Zionist Organization to established a new country, former part of Palestine on 14 May 1948 (then there'll be no peace between them).
Chapter VI. The Six-Day War of 1967 / Judaism declared war against Islam.
Chapter VII. The massacre of Israeli athletes at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich.
Chapter VIII. In July 1976 PLO heroes took 95 hostages at Entebbe International Airport, Uganda.
Chapter IX. The battle of Bosnia Herzegovina / Christian declared war against Islam.
Chapter X. The battle of Southern Philippine / Muslim declare independence from catholic Manila.
Chapter XI. Small scale battles between Muslims and Christians happened around the world.
                    11.1. In Egypt, between Muslims and minority Coptic Christians 2011-2012.
                    11.2. In Iraq, al Qaeda gunmen kidnapped Farouq Mansour and demanded that his family convert to Islam or pay a $30,000 ransom in Baghdad in 2008.
                    11.3. In Indonesia, between Muslims and Christians minority :
                              * 11.3.1. In Java island, 28 attacks on religious freedom in 2010.
                              * 11.3.2. In Bali island in October 2005.
                              * 11.3.3. In Sulawesi island in 2000 in the city of Poso.
                              * 11.3.4. In Moluccan islands, the violence comes after the Christian separatist South Moluccas Republic (RMS) group raised flags in Ambon on the 52nd anniversary of a failed independence bid.
                    11.4. In Pakistan, Minister for Minorities Shabbaz Bhatti was assassinated in Islamabad on March 2, 2011.
Chapter XII. The battles in Afghanistan / Judaism and Christian declare war against Islam.
Chapter XIII. The conspiracy among the three religions.
                      13.1. The war on Terrorism / Judaism and Christian declare war against Islam.
                      13.2. The 9/11 conspiracy theories.
                                * 13.2.1. Mahathir Mohamad noted that the American press was strangely silent about 9/11 attacks.
                                * 13.2.2. A third building also collapsed in the same fashion; although it was not hit by any aircraft.
                                * 13.2.3. Questions over the loss of the fourth aircraft.
                       13.3. Bush and Blair are the ones that lied about Saddam’s weapons of mass destruction.
                       13.4. The burnings of Quran in Afghanistan and Iraq by American soldiers.
                       13.5. The original bible was stolen by the Jews then edited and manipulated in their own favor.
                       13.6. Jesus Cries for being crucified by the Jews.
                       13.7. The Rushdie Affair: The publication in 1988 of Salman Rushdie's novel The Satanic Verses.
                       13.8. The prophet Mohammed cartoons in a Danish newspaper and in Facebook.
                       13.9. The ownership of Israel's nuclear weapons.
                       13.10. The Arab Spring.
Chapter XIV. The attack of Toulouse on 19 March 2012 / A Muslim attacked a Jewish school.
Chapter XV. Internal conflicts among Christians :
                  15.1. The Catholic Church Vs The Protestant Church.
                  15.2. The Protestant Church Vs The Church of Jehovah Witnesses.
                  15.3. The Church of Jehovah Witnesses Vs The Catholic Church.
Chapter XVI. Internal conflicts among Muslims :
                   16.1. The Shias group vs The Sunnis group.
                   16.2. The Shias group vs The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.
                   16.3. The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community vs The Sunnis group.

Conclusions :
1. The tricky Jews defeat the unbelievable Christians and the un-united Muslims.
2. Currently the winner is Israel that have nuclear weapons because Iran is not allowed to have this  sophisticated weapon.
3. They try to invite us to become a member of one of them in order to support their fights. Of course we don't want to get involved in their bloody internal affairs.
4. The Three Religions should reflect sacrilege, holiness and love instead of blood libel and violence.
5. Politicians take the Three Religions as hostages.

Bibliography / Links :
- The War On Christians by Ayaan Hirsi Ali who fears for Christians in Muslim nations. Her thesis:
Fair-minded assessment of recent events and trends leads to the conclusion that the scale and severity of Islamophobia pales in comparison with the bloody Christophobia currently coursing through Muslim-majority nations from one end of the globe to the other. The conspiracy of silence surrounding this violent expression of religious intolerance has to stop. Nothing less than the fate of Christianity—and ultimately of all religious minorities—in the Islamic world is at stake.

The above article was chopped  from http://forum.china.org.cn/viewthread.php?tid=37251 then sticked  here.

I bring chopsticks wherever I go as my private eating utensils and deadly secret weapons !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 12:29:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by biblepreacher at 2012-5-6 12:30

While I am not a Buddhist, Happy Vesak Day to all Buddhist forummers!
it's time for inner peace {:soso_e163:}{:soso_e166:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 21:06:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-6 16:04
And, chopSTICKed, please do not "chop" articles from other websites. Just copy and paste. That will  ...

Okay, thanks for your advice
I bring chopsticks wherever I go as my private eating utensils and deadly secret weapons !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-7 03:30:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by biblepreacher at 2012-5-7 03:36
chopSTICKed Post time: 2012-5-6 21:06
Okay, thanks for your advice
Honey {:soso_e160:} could you delete the Chapter V please then I'll bless you with summa cum laude{:soso_e163:}
My baby {:soso_e178:} could you delete the Chapter 13.6 please then I'll bless you with magna cum laude{:soso_e163:}{:soso_e163:}
My love {:soso_e166:} could you delete the Chapter 13.5 please then I'll bless you with maxima cum laude{:soso_e179:}{:soso_e165:}{:soso_e190:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 08:04:41 |Display all floors
biblepreacher Post time: 2012-5-7 03:30
Honey  could you delete the Chapter V please then I'll bless you with summa cum laude{: ...

I'm bored of your cheap adulation.{:soso_e145:}  Please don't follow me wherever I go. {:soso_e164:}
You've got to face the fact that we can't live under one roof because we believe in different beliefs.{:soso_e167:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 07:04:55 |Display all floors
chopSTICKed Post time: 2012-5-8 08:04
I'm bored of your cheap adulation.  Please don't follow me wherever I go. {:soso_e164 ...

{:soso_e135:}No worries, mate. Btw where can I buy the Romance Of The Three Religions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-11 06:42:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-5-11 09:53
seneca Post time: 2012-5-6 16:03
Sounds like a modern reinterpretation of the wars between the three monotheist religions but unfortu ...

unfortunately the author has shown herself to be heavily biased in blaming "the tricky Jews" for much of what went wrong.

Here you go again , poor me , poor jews , we are not like that we are nice...................well guess what you are ugly

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.