Author: Rearwindow

What has Internet done to you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-7 18:49:58 |Display all floors
As far as I am concerned,Internate bring happy to me.Because I can use it to kill time  when I am boring,and I am able to ask it to help when I meet with trouble in study.On another hand,Internate is in common,it plays an unsual role in our life,people can't leave it.Of course,it also has bringed some bad influences to people's life,but I also think advantages more than disadvantages,so I am very like use Internate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-8 09:56:21 |Display all floors
accounting11312 Post time: 2012-5-7 18:49
As far as I am concerned,Internate bring happy to me.Because I can use it to kill time  when I am bo ...

Are you addicted to it?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 15:21:58 |Display all floors
  it is a long time to deputy the benifit or not of the intertnet .whatever it make your life more convenieceable  or bring more harmness for your life,it results of the  sicence improvement.we have to accept it. only we need to do is when we use it in our work or leisure time  we should keep body exercise .better healty will be make happy life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-9 20:31:16 |Display all floors
Internet made life easier in a way....but complicated in another^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 17:01:30 |Display all floors
LoneAcorn Post time: 2012-5-5 09:04
It depends on the person per se. For me, the internet has made life a lot easier like doing research ...

agree with you. most of time, i use computers to listen music, watch movie, and chat with friends, read some news. while i rarely play games, i'm not a addict to computer. hehe
三生石上种因果,一花一叶总关情

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 17:02:06 |Display all floors
Johnson.yang Post time: 2012-5-5 13:19
Internet is just a thing or a tool, whether its effect on our life positive or negative is due to th ...

shi de.
三生石上种因果,一花一叶总关情

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-10 17:04:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-6 15:26
When I went to school we had to compete with other students for high marks or the teacher's rare lau ...

me too. i prefer read books, paper ones.
三生石上种因果,一花一叶总关情

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.