Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 00:19:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-6 00:26:55 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-5-5 08:06
You can worship a murder if you like, when i visited china I refused to visit that wretched corpse ...
My mother went, she said a guard smacked her on top of the head for not 'showing proper respect' at which point she promptly slapped him. I would have broken his arms.

I can see that you imply a regime that has the ability to decide a course of brutality as decided by them, yet you give a story of an old lady who can reciprocate violence with no recourse. I would therefore suggest that you have invented this story to suit a dishonest agenda. In addition, (I would have broken his arms), people who talk of their physical abilities are usually the most weak in society and unable to protect or even defend themselves. I personally believe that you would not need to 'kiss his corpse' as someone who confuses their own ability for aggression without the means to conduct it would be considered as 'unworthy' in the first place.  Would you kiss the corpse of Queen Victoria who proveiled over the sales of drugs to Chinese grown in India where they suffered massive famine resulting in the deaths of millions under the British? I am sure you would and the taste would maybe just the same and yet you would imagine it as delicious to suit your personal beliefs.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.