Author: cd_moderator

Car show models denounced for revealing attire   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-2 10:46:39 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-5-2 10:39
I didn't take a pic of the pole dancer at the show, if my meory serves me right she was the 3rd da ...

And by the way....she got more attention than the car she was modeling for. I have seen a similar pic to mine in several automotive magazines......truth be told, there were hundreds of people taking pics of the models.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 10:49:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by longzhou at 2012-5-2 10:50

Last word regarding this.....I am not just a "car aficionado"; I work in this industry. I have been told by many big bosses of car makers , that all car makers seek to gain attention on their brands by placing beautiful women and/or famous girls to model beside their cars. When I asked why not male models, the answer is always the same; 80-90% of the cars are still bought by men and we all know what men like!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 11:04:22 |Display all floors
I knew it was in the Lambo stand. Here's the girl sitting in the car.....doesn't look Chinese to me! {:soso_e120:}

lambo.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 11:08:33 |Display all floors
Isn't the internet amazing.......here she is. The pic is not taken by me but lifted from the net.
pole.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 11:25:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 11:28:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by longzhou at 2012-5-2 11:32
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-5-2 11:25
Didn't say it was only chinese who did so, but i was saying it isnt work for celebrities here. The ...

Edit to add: Thanks to the Mod for releasing the pic in my previous post!

I don't think any of the girls I have posted are cleebreties either (in the strict sense of celebrety, of course).

Auto Show's bikini girls washing cars is NOT a Chinese invention my friend; it was and is used in ALL Amercian auto shows as a way to attract the visitors!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 14:03:35 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-5-2 10:30
I was there and saw no such thing. Find me a picture please, pretty sure i saw everything too.

longzhou provided evidence of claim , what will you do now?

Fact that you haven't seen something it doesn't mean thing is not real it mean you are blind and ignrorant more or less.

will you jump from your camel to deep well?

how many times you were proven wrong?

many times indeed , yet you propaganda master can't stop!!

how much they pay you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.