Author: cd_moderator

Car show models denounced for revealing attire   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-1 16:26:40 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2012-5-1 11:15
I still don't understand why they don't have also male models; don't women also buy cars?

It has co ...

First of all from business point of view, despite all those women who obviously show themselves otherwise,
most women IMO have a more rational approach to Cars.
2nd, if you wanna see attractive Guys modelling on a Car show, feel free to start a Cawr show in a city of the likes of San Francisco, if there isn't one already.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-1 16:30:46 |Display all floors
Comes again to prove how boring, dull and unstandably prudish dem commies are.

The whole point of Car Shows is Girls - what would I care about bloody Cars?!?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-1 16:33:35 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-5-1 16:30
Comes again to prove how boring, dull and unstandably prudish dem commies are.

The whole point of C ...

Excuse me but the last I was in the Car Show in Detroit.......you had to look very close to see if the model was wearing or not any piece of cloth on her!

It has become a World phenoma!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-1 16:45:36 |Display all floors
In a relatively unfavorable economic condition, they'd try to at least get people in the exhibition halls, doesn't matter if they go there to look at the cars or the near-naked women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-1 18:31:44 |Display all floors
This is something which I don't understand.

Why women must wear so little, so revealing ?  In a recent star awards gala which I watched on TV, the same goes with some of the stars showing off so much that it left nothing to imagination.

But we know these women are all w H or es.  So, really nothing to worry about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-1 18:49:02 |Display all floors
i must say something , on every stage, it become a speculation ! if she or he can be a famous man or woman , they can be nake on the stage , the spirit of money in the social is so serious , the vulgar policity surrounding the models should be refused and forbided ! the good culture and the traditional culture should be showed and not the

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-1 19:45:22 |Display all floors
This is something which I don't understand.

Why women must wear so little, so revealing ?  In a recent star awards gala which I watched on TV, the same goes with some of the stars showing off so much that it left nothing to imagination.

But we know these women are all w H or es.  So, really nothing to worry about.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.