zzzzzzzzzzz

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 05:30:46 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-1 07:16
place is bit boring recently , no?

1 Sheep...

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-2 06:29:06 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-5-2 05:30
1 Sheep...

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 03:04:55 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-5-2 06:29
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Sheep...
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 03:06:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Transhumanism at 2012-5-3 03:09

I think the key to making a forum interesting is to always share new facts, data, information, research, and philosophies.  

This is the way of the caucasians: they are explorers and want to know why things happen.
I am NOT Chinese, and I do NOT live in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-3 03:23:52 |Display all floors
Transhumanism Post time: 2012-5-3 03:06
I think the key to making a forum interesting is to always share new facts, data, information, resea ...

the third sheep apparantly just crashed into the fence, instead of jumping over it...
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-5-3 03:23:58 |Display all floors
Transhumanism Post time: 2012-5-3 03:06
I think the key to making a forum interesting is to always share new facts, data, information, resea ...

The other key is also to accept other people's right to rebuttal and argument. I remember a conversation we had and you were polite and respectful of my views even though we disagreed. I trust I was also respectful of your right to think the way you do even though  I disagreed with you. This is unfortunately not the case of all the posters here who will start insulting other posters as soon as they disagree with them.

A forum is a place for debatting, when debate is impossible then it gets boring :)
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.