Author: chopSTICKed

Native Americans are the Descendants of Shang Dynasty Chinese ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-5 07:52:43 |Display all floors
We all came from the same ape.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2012-5-5 08:17:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by snappysammy at 2012-5-5 08:17

Native Americans say HAO all  the time.....and the use BOW and ARROW like Chinese....and when they drink too much they TURN RED....Like many Chinese

their women like White Men...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 09:40:07 |Display all floors

Indian Army's official signboard along China border

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 10:09:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-5 09:19
I think you are confusing many different English words. English is a very difficult language, so m ...

I'm glad you're not such a .......phobia I misunderstood about that.
Thanks for your replies anyway, have a good day, bro!
I bring chopsticks wherever I go as my private eating utensils and deadly secret weapons !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-5 18:41:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-5-5 11:38
Good to see you accept my wisdoms. A "phobia" is a mindset, not a person. I am not phobic, I have  ...

That's good, thank a lot for trying to help me anyway.
The scholars are still working on it, to prove that. It's just a theory. We shouldn't believe that for sure.
I bring chopsticks wherever I go as my private eating utensils and deadly secret weapons !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 14:48:46 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-5-4 17:05
Maori people are also the blood brothers of the Chinese people.

true, but it's a bit more complex than that, because much of the chinese ancestors themselves, including shang chinese, were from pre xia dynasty people from the far north, aka siberia/north china/mongolia, who have migrated to more comfortable climates southward(integrating into hans, huns, rong, di, etc), Migration of Homo sapiens.jpg
eastward(becoming the native americans) and even westward (ie: ancestors of finland's sami people). this is especially controversial for those white chauvinists-supremacists and the people brainwashed by their white rulers, who prefer the 'out of europe' theory to help relieve their low esteem when it comes to ethnographic history and genetic roots. many native american people whose ancestors originally migrated from asia to americas, have been determined by some scientists to have migrated back into asia in some numbers with the limited dna studies of people in china and other parts of the far east(note that it's politically incorrect in these modern times to consider vladivostok(haishengwan) and much of siberia as part of the far east). this is a very sensitive topic for our global media still under the influence of western hegemony's media manipulation. the evidence is very compelling, but it's important for us to give face for those western hegemony chauvinists and their 'out of europe' conjectures, although defacing and and distorting true history of our ancestors is simply unacceptable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-11 16:31:54 |Display all floors
"and even westward (ie: ancestors of finland's sami people). this is especially controversial for those white chauvinists-supremacists and the people brainwashed by their white rulers" quote.

Right. Especially when you consider those tall blonde mummies found in NW China,
these could be ancient Finnic people who were related to East Asians as evidenced by their genes, perhaps they're some of early Chinese ancestors out from Kunlun Mts as recorded in ancient Chinese records.
But when we look at those mummies found in Europe during the same period, they're different from NW Chinese mummies,
these European mummies are short, dark haired & brown eyes. So even white genes could have been spread by Asian Finnic peoples on their westard migrations. Yes, it's interesting to note what ancient Europeans observations about the Cumans ( East Asian origin) their uncommon traits in Europe at that time - blonde hair  
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.