Author: chopSTICKed

Native Americans are the Descendants of Shang Dynasty Chinese ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-30 11:02:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-30 11:49:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-30 11:39
If you return here with another thread purporting to establish cultural and ethnic ties between so ...

I'm not the first one, I just chopped the article from other website then sticked it here.
I appreciate your comments or your freedom of speech. I'd apologize if I were wrong about it
I bring chopsticks wherever I go as my private eating utensils and deadly secret weapons !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-30 18:59:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-4-30 12:41
Well, I see now. I am sorry too - I was harsher than I needed to be. It is understandable that you ...

never mind, I'm glad my threads got warm responds
I bring chopsticks wherever I go as my private eating utensils and deadly secret weapons !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-30 20:24:49 |Display all floors
the chinese Shang dynasty...

Typical brainwashing....there was no China 2000 years ago, ...and also the possible links between peoples 1000 years before does not authorize anyone to do anything today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-30 21:47:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by chopSTICKed at 2012-5-7 14:18
yasawakic Post time: 2012-4-30 20:24
the chinese Shang dynasty...

there was no China 2000 years ago, ..... but there were only three kingdoms, they are Shu, Wei and Wu. During the Three Kingdom era the losers escaped to Siberia then they across the Bering BeringStrait.gif
strait to Alaska where they assimilated with Eskimo before they traveled to the south......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-1 08:00:20 |Display all floors
If you return here with another thread purporting to establish cultural and ethnic ties between so ...

Is there evidence that ancient America was discovered and colonized long before Christopher Columbus?
There is much evidence that Chinese were in America hundreds if not thousands of years before Columbus. Based on the rare Asian maps collection of her late father, Dr. Hendon M. Harris, the author has painstakingly researched, including using the resources of the Library of Congress, to present her findings that Chinese had indeed traveled by sea to the Americas since 2000 BC."
In 1972 the late Dr. Hendon M. Harris, Jr. made a startling discovery. While searching for Chinese collectibles he came across an ancient Asian map book containing a world map showing a land mass labeled "Fu Sang" to the east of China, land that we today call America.
After years of research and his discovery of the existence of twenty-nine other supporting maps, Dr. Harris published a 796 page book titled The Asiatic Fathers of America.  That book has long been out of print and for years after Dr. Harris' death the map collection just lay in a box under his son's bed.

The thread above was chopped from http://www.asiaticfathers.com then sticked on this forum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-5-4 10:50:37 |Display all floors

I maybe wrong about that but what about this one
CHAPTER XV. THE ESKIMO
"The north coast of America and the islands to the north of it, from Bering Strait to the east coast of Greenland, is the territory of the Eskimo. . . . . . Within these limits the Eskimos must have developed into what they now are. In their anthropological race-characteristics, in their sealing and whaling-culture, and in their language they are very different from all other known peoples, both in America and Asia, and we must suppose that for long ages, ever [p. 294] since they began to fit themselves for their life along the frozen shores, they have lived apart, separated from others, perhaps for a long time as a small tribe. They all belong to the same race; the cerebral formation, for instance, of all real Eskimos, from Alaska to Greenland, is remarkably homogenous; but in the far west they may have been mixed with Indians and others, and in Greenland they are now mixed with Europeans. They are pronouncedly dolichocephalic; but have short, broad faces, and by their features and appearance are easily distinguished from other neighboring peoples. Small, slanting eyes; the nose small and flat, narrow between the eyes and broad below; cheeks, broad, prominent and round; the forehead narrowing comparatively above; the lower part of the face broad and powerful; black, straight hair. The color of the skin is a pale brown. The Eskimos are not, as is often supposed, a small people on an average; they are rather of middle height, often powerful, and sometimes quite tall, although they are a good deal shorter, and weaker in appearance, than average Scandinavians. In appearance and also in language they come nearest to some of the North American Indian tribes."

VERY LIKE THE CHINESE
We shall find later, however, that other observers think the Eskimos are nearer in type to the Chinese than to any other race. [p. 295]
Nansen admits that he is puzzled--in common with other enquirers, no two of whom agree--over the origin of the Eskimo race. The central point of their culture, he says, is seal-hunting, "especially with the harpoon, sometimes from the kayak in open water and sometimes from the ice. We cannot believe that this sealing, especially with the kayak, was first developed in the central part of the regions they now inhabit; there the conditions of life would have been too severe, and they would not have been able to support themselves until their sealing culture had attained a certain development. Just as in Europe we met with the 'Finnish' sea-fishing on a coast that was connected with milder coasts further south, where seamanship was first able to develop, so we must expect that the Eskimo culture began on coasts with similar conditions. . . . . ."
Dr. Nansen then discusses the various possible mild coasts on which the Eskimo might have learned his sealing and navigation, but he cannot come to any satisfactory conclusion and says that the question will have to be left open.

The above article was chopped from http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/jei/jei18.htm then sticked  here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.